Introducing Beta Male

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Nov 4, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Yo, I came across this website I never knew existed...why, maybe its because it was only created to exist for 4 weeks. Looking at their short 4 week history, they had some cool articles and discussions. Check our their introduction.
    http://nymag.com/betamale/

[​IMG]
    Introducing Beta Male
    Beta Male, a new site from New York Media that for the next four weeks will talk about manly kinds of things, only maybe not in the usual manly way. And welcome to Mansplaining, a weeklong series on the Cut in which men will (finally) explain themselves to women, in any way they want. The convergence of these two offerings is coincidental but, we hope, serendipitous — an opportunity for the sexes to talk, fight a little, and ultimately ignore each other.

Beta Male’s premise is that the chiseled altar of virility is looking a little dated; overwrought; kitschy. Avatars of alpha like Vladimir Putin, Donald Trump, and Dan Bilzerian have spent years mastering the rough-hewn drag of manliness, but the old moves aren’t landing the way they used to — football causes brain damage and big cars are choking the planet. So we’re ready to call a time out – to do what, we’re not sure. The newest iteration of manhood is still very much in beta.

Meanwhile, the premise of Mansplaining — a somewhat controversial one among the Cut’s team — is that men are good writers, too! Perhaps, we thought, they could even answer some of women’s more pressing questions about them, such as: Why do they take so long to put on their shoes? Why do they play video games long into adulthood? Why do they want us to listen to that guitar solo so badly? And what does a blow job actually feel like?

SB3 and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. Nicholan

Nicholan Squad Member

Daps Received:
    This looks like a pretty cool site
    & that's a pretty interesting concept having the site only active for 4 weeks!