Is The Opioid Epidemic Closing In On Blacks Too?

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by ColumbusGuy, May 28, 2017.

1. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Overdose deaths continue to soar in Ohio

This article is about the opioid epidemic in mostly Ohio, which leads all states by far in OD deaths from heroin(even though California has 3.5 times as many people, NY as twice as many, Florida and Texas each have more than twice as many people smh).

One interesting thing I read was this:

'purposeful intent'...? wtf? Why are they mixing it with cocaine? I don't get it. Is that supposed to get people hooked on it instead of the cocaine? I don't know enough about this to know what they mean? So they are already killing whites like flies with this stuff so now they are targeting blacks and other minority communities?

Are minority communities going to have the Narcan and other things present to save people(like the thousands of whites saved last year by it?) Do they have it now? Are people aware of this?

2. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Regardless of race, the scary thing is how this fentanyl is like anthrax and ricin in that cutaneous contact is often deadly, so it's not just the users but first responders are touching evidence and articles with it and od'ing. I used to hear all kinds of apocryphal stories about drugs being pumped into black communities (remember the hullabaloo with the San Jose Mercury Newspaper, the CIA, and black neighborhoods in the 1990s?). I sometimes wonder if the elites are using this shit as population control. No wonder Dueterte is going strong in the Philippines, they probably see pushers as instruments of western imperialism:

Gary Webb - Wikipedia

You can read the article above on "Dark Alliance" and see my other comments on mainstream media in Ock's terror article. It's like all the worst dark paranoia from the Clinton era and the 90s is coming back in bunches...

#2 Winston Smith, May 28, 2017
    Last edited: May 28, 2017
  3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    ^^there have been numerous instances lately of police officers, etc. having to go to the ER because they just touched clothing that had been in contact with fentanyl and that other drug and OD'd. There have been several of those cases in the Cbus area.

Why would that person say 'willful intent' when it comes to spreading that to black communities? That makes me paranoid and suspicious and it is not even 'my' community. Is it 'paranoia' if it is true?

The squad was at one of my neighbors the other day-I think they OD'd. It is everywhere and you just don't know who is on it. And they will steal anything not nailed down to get money for it. I guess it will die off when enough people have died off.

*In the new America, poorer working and middle class white people are very expendable. Mechanization, robotics, etc. have made millions upon millions of white people superfluous and a drain on resources. I would not doubt an unnatural 'culling' may be underway. And of course that would extend to minorities with the elite and all. And I am someone who is usually very skeptical of all most all conspiracy theories.

Winston Smith dapped this.