Is This Going Too Far?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, May 5, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  2. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    LMAO!! "Goin' to far" is all relative. I remember my mom keying my dad's brand new black Iroc Z (this was 1982, mind you) all down to hell. Some may say that was going to far, but for her I'm sure it wasn't far enough. If she could've gotten away with it, I'm sure the scene woulda look more like this...

[​IMG]

ControlledXaos and Tyroc dapped this.
  3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I HATE this, and I hate that damn movie(Alton's gif).

Only a person with a child like mind would do this. Really, you are an adult and do this? I guess I could see getting drunk and being pissed and stuff, but this is not to be celebrated. If you have ever had your car vandalized, you would understand. I had a person pissed off at me, and one cold morning I went out to my car, and someone(him almost certainly) had poured several cans of white paint all over my car. SMMFH! As often as not you will be caught(witnesses or cameras or your own damn mouth blabbing about it) and may face charges/have to pay for this stuff. Dumbasses nowadays videotape stuff like this and post it online-because we all know all minutia of life has to be posted online or it never happened! smh.

Now that movie....I hated it when it came out.
    If she had really done that in real life she most likely would have faced charges of some kind for that fire or had been hauled off for a 72 hour psych eval-and she would have lost custody of those kids doing that in front of them and with a husband with $$$$$.

Also in real life that white woman would have had her ass in jail as well and damn quick for that slap-yeah right, commit assault and battery in front of witnesses and just walk away. I don't think so. I don't think she could get away with it now, and certainly not then.

That was some fantasy stuff that movie.

ControlledXaos, Kouncelor and alton dapped this.
  4. alton

Daps Received:
    Honestly, I've never seen the movie, nor do I have any desire to. I just like that gif. LOL

ControlledXaos and Tyroc dapped this.
  5. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    It's not too far if someone is "burning" or the "she" that was being referred to was one of her relatives and they're both knocked up.
    In that case feel free to go all Carrie Underwood

ControlledXaos, OckyDub and alton dapped this.
  6. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    As someone who actually listens to some country music...I HATE that song and she should be locked up!!!!! (the Louisville Slugger bitch in the song)lol Again celebrating....glorifying that shit! I wonder how many country white dumb female
    shits have done stuff like that 'cause of that song.

7. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    As someone who also listens to some country music, I love the song and the inherent humor in it.
    What's wrong with glorifying that she's a crazy bytch? LoL

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  8. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    She (the character in the song) is a bitter ass bitch. That is not how you 'get even' with someone for cheating. The fools who do that usually go to jail, have to pay for that, or start a cycle that has them getting it back worse. I wonder how many real country/small town blue-collar white women have done shit like that, and then end up getting hunted down by the drunk cheating boyfriends and get their ass beaten-or worse.

Having grown up at least around or close enough to lower class blue-collar whites, I know/have seen this shit end up in violence-and the dumb white women do not come out on the winning end in a physical battle with white men. They don't have the sense to know that this kind of behavior is not meant to actually be done in real life.

Kind of like 'what is wrong with rappers glorifying violence and guns?'-you will know when you see the first hand results.

Just saying.

*Also if she is this violent and nuts she probably did something to deserve being cheated on-dude was probably too afraid to confront the bitch directly and dump her for good reason.

9. Purple_Is_Wack

Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Women may hi five her action, may even live vicariously through her, and I have been in her place before, but I never have resorted to such extremes. What i did learn was to take responsibility for the men I stupidly choose. I always knew the "character" of the men I met from the jump start, but my desperation for a "man." what I considered a "real man," was the voice that I Chose to follow. If men are presumed, by some, to be such pigs, then why do I love wallowing in the mud with them.

10. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I was told that the reason why women destroy property or try to shame us is because they can't, usually, defeat us physically.

However women take things very far. Pouring hot grits, grease, and sugar on men, super gluing our penises to our legs, or doing a Bobbitt.

I can understand being hurt if someone cheated on you but I'm not caring enough to commit vandalism. I would rather you wallow in guilt or act like I don't care even if I did.

Tyroc, ColumbusGuy and alton dapped this.
  11. alton

Daps Received:
    I reeeeeally hate to laugh at this but, the hot sugar throw is probably the worst thing you can do to another living creature (besides the Bobbitt) because melted sugar literally fuses to your skin, like the "Venom" costume. LMAO
    [​IMG]

Tyroc and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  12. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I'd venture to say that it was too far. Just be done with him. Why the drama and shit.

13. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Damn, you just a hater today, aren't u? lol.

14. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I agree that too far is somewhat relative, but in terms of degree of damage, bro got off real good! This just a paint job. Nothing banged up, broken or bent so, that ain't bad. Now, in terms of morale, that's kinda embarrassing. But one reaps what they sow and the outcome can be better or worse for some than others.

Purple_Is_Wack and Tyroc dapped this.