NSFW Jai Surrenders...

Discussion in 'NSFW Sex and Adult' started by Jai, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    So in regards too domination and submission...

There is this guy I know who likes to say that he is a king. He has a very dominant nature and I really like that...A LOT. In fact it turns me on (shout out to my future husband Trey Songz...He fione).

tumblr_n2d9wwJzhw1qa7k60o3_r3_250.gif

Being that I have somewhat passive-submissive nature that definitely makes me excited about some things in 2018. For one, I'm starting too come to terms with the fact that I like the idea of being dominated, maybe even smashed into the next dimension...I know EXACTLY what and how I want it from my man in 2018...
    2511925c-bd01-4234-b453-50235fda923a.gif

Just the thought alone of a tight grip around my ankles makes me grin.

I think 2018 will be a good year for me too explore my sexuality more and engage with more guys that I'm attracted to. Engage in a good way tho such as "entertain" through conversation ("screenings").

My plan for 2018 is to have lots of sex but just not randomly. I'm still trying to adjust to the idea of sampling more than one pipe (protectively of course) but I'm working in reverse. When I was younger, I didn't have a sex life, and now that I'm getting older, it's reeving up. I seem too be more into the "foreplay" thing (oral, massage, rimming, etc) than the actual pounding but meh...either is fine for me, I'm gearing up.

ts6.gif

I've never been really interested in young guys..(below 25) but I hear they are wild things. I mean I believe that if I did by some chance on a blue moon on Saturn's third eclipse decided to get with a young buck, I'm sure I'd be able too keep up with him... or would I???
    tumblr_n5e0isu27s1qcqu60o1_500.gif

The first guy too make me realize this was a rival I posted about a long time ago on the boards who I always bumped heads with. Even though I have my passive ways, I don't back down quite so easily if challenged. When me and him had personality clashes it was like a Chihuahua and Doberman barking at each other cause we really DONT GET ALONG.

Even though he got on my nerves, deep down inside the altercations turned me on and I had this urge to submit... But that was just public banter but it turned me on a lot.
    tumblr_lysc2dEHtq1qa36sp.gif

From a bedroom perspective though, it seems more clear to me now than ever. I dont understand why I was so afraid too admit it though in the past. It's quite weird that I didn't want to be viewed as a weak willed person but still a submissive guy. Strange how the human mind works for some folks I guess.

Handcuffs, chocolate, bathtub, massage and all of that. I'm for it...I have no problem following orders or doing "certain things"....Just no abuse.
    7337223.gif

2018..Lets do this.

2. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    :johnwall:Alright, Ms. Jackson.

mojoreece and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    That's right. Make the best of what you can while you got it!! I wanna have fun and be "care-free" (safely) this year.

Hello, Trey Songz. Chocolate Warrior.

:feedme:

mojoreece and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married