Jason Whitlock on Toni Harris - When The Broken Clock is Right

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by OckyDub, Mar 12, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    The word ‘coon’ is used fast and loose in social media spaces frequented by Black folk when describing other Black folk who they feel are “Shuckin’ and Jivin” for massah. I never use this term to describe Black people whom I disagree with on racial issues but many have aptly applied the term to Jason Whitlock of Fox Sports. Some also refer to him as the ‘Uncle Ruckus’ of sports broadcasting. Regardless, I found myself in complete agreement with Whitlock and his panel when it came to Toni Harris; who is the first female athlete to be awarded a college football scholarship.

I first became aware of Toni Harris when I saw her Toyota commercial. While I do feel happy for her, when I found out she received a full football scholarship from Central Methodist University in Missouri, I immediately felt the university was pandering for publicity and to help boost their schools admissions…but at what cost? Is Harris’s health and safety worth the publicity? Keep in mind she’s 5 foot 6 inches and weighs in at 160 pounds.

Whitlock and his panel broke down why this is a mistake (based on her lack of skills on the field) and also why she shouldn’t have received the football scholarship in the first place. Check it out clip below.

mojoreece dapped this.
  2. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Every time I see Jason Whitlock coon-tificate, I feel like I’m watching the black conservative sports equivalent of a certain Martin character

That being said, there is a valid point that sports media can be just as SJW and virtue signaling as regular mainstream liberal media. We’ll soon find out if she’s a vanguard or if Whitlock is right and she’s the straight, female equivalent of SJW media pawns like Jason Collins and Michael Sam...

#2 Winston Smith, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    OckyDub dapped this.
  3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Hey congrats to the Young Lady.

But over all I could see more in coaching jobs over playing. The NFL is a very violent sport. I wouldn't want to see a women have to go against a 6'3" 346 lbs Dontari Poe, no mater how good she was.

[​IMG]
    I could only imagine if this happened to Taylor Gabriel this would happened or worst to a women the same size.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

OckyDub dapped this.