Liberal Feminist 'Girl's' creator Mad Odell Beckham Doesn't want to Fuk Her

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by OckyDub, Sep 2, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

Lena Dunham strangely accused Odell Beckham Jr. of being a Giant jerk at the Met Gala in a new interview.

The “Girls” creator said in the Lenny Letter that she got a bad vibe from the star wide receiver when they were seated next to each other at the star-studded soirée in May — though it seemed the two never exchanged words.

“I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards,” Dunham said in a chat with Amy Schumer.

“He was like, ‘That's a marshmallow. That's a child. That's a dog.’ It wasn't mean — he just seemed confused.”

Dunham didn’t stop there.

“The vibe was very much like, ‘Do I want to f--- it? Is it wearing a … yep, it's wearing a tuxedo. I'm going to go back to my cell phone,’” she said. “ It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, ‘This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.’”

Dunham didn’t get much sympathy on Twitter. Many users said she seemed to be lashing out at Beckham for no reason.

“If you pay attention to Lena Dunham you're sexualizing her. If you don't pay attention you're shallow and ignoring her,” @MatthewKick tweeted.​

[​IMG]
    Following the backlash, Dunham explained the account was about her own “insecurities,” not Beckham’s demeanor.

“(Odell Beckham Jr.) is talented, stylish, seems super awesome and wasn't into chatting with me at a fancy party,” she tweeted.

“My story about him was clearly (to me) about my own insecurities as an average-bodied woman at a table of supermodels & athletes. It's not an assumption about who he is or an expectation of sexual attention. It's my sense of humor, which has kept me alive for 30 years.”

Schumer herself was no fan of the gala, telling Howard Stern last month it was “like a punishment.”

2. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    My story about him was clearly (to me) about my own insecurities as an average-bodied woman at a table of supermodels & athletes. It's not an assumption about who he is or an expectation of sexual attention. It's my sense of humor, which has kept me alive for 30 years.” Lena Dunham stated.

13716150_602893233224190_3237769115293803737_n.jpg

Except you publicly dropped his name after you projected your insecurities upon him. You presented him as having bad character even though you had no idea what he was thinking as you were raping him with your eyes.

Liberal entitled hag...

I'm anxious to see how the feminist writers over at Huffington Post will handle this, or will they tackle this at all??

alton and mojoreece dapped this.
  3. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Odell was probably thinking, 'Damn..I am sitting next to Pat".

I-Stay-Woke and OckyDub dapped this.
  4. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  5. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  6. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
  7. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I talked to a coworker I have known for years now about this today-he just happened to bring it up. He got into it with feminists on a messageboard defending OBJ...and ending up getting kicked off the messageboard because of it! lol.

OckyDub dapped this.
  8. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    One thing I do not like about this is how this has been racialized by some people, and how she contributed to it herself by addressing the history of black men and white women and 'sexualizing black bodies'. She never said a thing about his being black. I think it was self-absorbed and stupid for her to make the comment, but I also think she would have been just as likely to have made the comment about a hot white athlete. If race was not involved, she did not need to mention it. The apology was just bizarre to me. JMO(of course).