Lucasfilm Debuts The "Solo" Trailers....Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by Nick Delmacy, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
  2. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I'm always at home in the Stars Wars universe - but as of late it feels like Disney is trying to squeeze every last penny out of the franchise at the risk of debasement. With the last few installments, it seems like Disney isn't trying to put much staying power into these films and it's a shame.

I'll definitely be entertained but I'm just hoping against hope that it's not corny as fuck. They need to grow it up just a tad and I think they'd have a golden product. What we don't need are bitches dying in outer space and coming back alive.....the force never worked like that...

Cyrus-Brooks and mojoreece dapped this.
  3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    At 1st I was somewhat against them making the backstory movies. But after seeing Rogue One I really liked it. It just all in how the tell the story. The last stars trilogy was a little disappointing cause if the movie was a stand alone movie it actually would be a great movie. You can't make a trigioly without using the same director and same creative people; just not going to flow right.

We will just have to see. I wonder will they do a Billy Dee Williams/Lando Calrissian movie.

4. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I'm ambivalent about this. I agree it does seem like Disney milk every last drop outta of the franchise. But hopefully they will be able to pull this one off like they did with Rogue One, which kicked was IMO. When I was younger(before episodes 1, 2, 3 came out) I used to be pissed off that they didn't make anyone more Star Wars after Return of the Jedi now 40 years after the original were getting all the Star Wars we can handle so I'll be at the theater to check it out .

takeyourmeds91 dapped this.