Male lions having sex in Kenya has censors roaring over ‘crazy gay animals’

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Nov 4, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    From Africa. The Mother Land. The Land where everyone that existed was was a King or Queen (let African Americans tell it), we get this anti-homosexual hysteria.

“I mean where on earth have you ever heard something like this happening. The demonic spirits inflicting in humans seems to have now caught up with animals,” said Mutua.
    "

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Two male lions photographed while seemingly having sex has fur flying in Kenya, where a local moral leader and censor blames the same-sex behavior on gays who’ve visited the area.

“These animals need counseling, because probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly,” Ezekiel Mutua, the head of the Kenya Film Classification Board, told Nairobi News.

“I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic,” Mutua added. “Because these animals do not watch movies.”

Not even “The Lion King.”

The pictures are the work of UK wildlife photographer Paul Goldstein, who snapped the frisky felines in the Maasai Mara game reserve. One beast laid down, and was mounted by the other.

“Some research needs to be done,” Mutua told Nairobi News. “And also I wish I can get the bio to confirm the two lions were actually male, because it is not normal.”

He suggested that the lusty “lion love birds” (his term) could have copied the homosexual acts after watching a gay couple have sex in the reserve.

Regardless, he called the beasts’ behavior “bizarre” — and plans to seclude the lions.

“I mean where on earth have you ever heard something like this happening. The demonic spirits inflicting in humans seems to have now caught up with animals,” said Mutua.

“That is why I will say isolate the crazy gay animals, study their behavior because it is not normal.”

That belief extends beyond lions. The KFCB banned Disney’s “Andy Mack” because the show added a gay character. “Any attempt to introduce gay programming in Kenya," he told Nairobi News, "will be met with the full force of the law."

2. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    This man really believes two male lions studied 2 human males have sex and said damn we missing out. Lets try it. Lol wow.

3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I am so glad that I am not trapped in a religious delusion. Mankind still hasn't evolved to have sense in some areas. I just can't believe there are people out there THIS mislead... It's kinda scary...meet with the full force of the law he says...

Pacifistgod and I-Stay-Woke dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Actually in Africa, they devolved. They weren't like this until after colonization. White Supremacy is the beast that keeps on giving.

5. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    That's what I was assuming because I was for sure Africa had it's own views before Christ's power compelled them.

I just don't understand how folks go on and on about the gospel, pick and choose which sins are acceptable and condemn others for it.

Lions also kill other animals to survive which for all purposes isn't exactly a clean process, also male lions will all kill the cubs of another male to get the female to mate, mate with an entire pride of females and they do all of this outta wedlock. Looks like they really have been paying attention to straight men more than gay ones.

Did I also see him post about the Lion King? What in the world..lol

#5 Jai, Nov 4, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
    I-Stay-Woke dapped this.
  6. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    This is why Africa is the sorry state that it's in. They're more concerned about homosexuality instead of developing technology, building industry, infrastructure, military capacity, and spreading economic prosperity for the people.

Pacifistgod, I-Stay-Woke and mojoreece dapped this.
  7. Infinite_loop

Infinite_loop Is this thing on?
    Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Still pisses me off that in a majority black site forum, we have folks calling out an entire continent for something that happened in just this one country:Kenya.

please be part of the solution and stop this ignorant stereotype

Pacifistgod dapped this.
  8. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    100dap

I-Stay-Woke and Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  9. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I agree in part.

While Africa has some of the smartest more innovative folk on the planet that doesn't negate that within many of these countries, homosexuality is a crime that does get men like you and I killed.

Even in South Africa where gay marriage is legal...after apartheid, racism, white supremacy and homophobia is still prevalent.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  10. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    My ears are pierced and I remember running into an African girl & she straight up asked me why do I have both ears pierced, I'm a boy...I told her I got them when I was high school & she says, You think they make guys look cool?

I had another boy from Africa harass me on my job (behind my back) because of the way my body is built & he looked like a bamboo shoot.

I told one guy (who I can't stand either) I can't stand Beyonce and he went into some kind of strange panic and was like you don't have too like her music but she is a good looking woman, right? Right?!? You can't say she isn't good looking?

My Pakistani friend made a comment about it not being something his country is down with or whatever. Um, okay
    Good for them.

The killing part is, why do some straight dudes (& women) think you automatically want them when they find out you're bi/gay. I have a very ambiguous sexuality nature. I have a private life and I routinely identify as DEMISEXUAL/gray-ace even though I faun over dudes for fun.

It's like they think LGBT folks be trying to convert them or just want them all to be gay.. Blahhhhhhhhhh... rubbish.

11. Cyrus-Brooks

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    20131214_gdm947_0.png
    When you consider this map it's more than just an "ignorant stereotype." Also considering the recent elections in Kenya I'd say homosexual lions are the least of there problems. This seems like the go to move for people in African governments to get people whipped up into a homophobic frenzy to distract from the rampant corruption and incompetence of their leadership.

Pacifistgod, I-Stay-Woke and OckyDub dapped this.
  12. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Death penalty huh. What a bunch of clowns. Forcing others too live the way they choose. If the Great God of biblical justice proves true, it's not wonder these mislead and evil countries undergo what they do. Mother Nature has had enough and she be cleaning shop with disastrous storms, floods and everything else.

LGBT folks definitely need to get out of those places. Leave the homophobots over there tho.

13. Infinite_loop

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    well for one that map has around 15 countries with missing data or “unclear”, so the generalization is still not fair to those countries.

As far as Kenya, can you elaborate exactly on what their other problems are? there was an election. It was deemed unfair. The supreme court of Kenya denied the results and required a recount. The system worked as intended. Kenya’s economy is among the best in Africa. Regardless of what we see in the news or what our perceptions of those African countries are, Kenya has a pretty stable and functioning democracy for a nation that was under colonial rule less than 60 years ago.

It’s entirely unfair in my opinion for folks to put African countries on the same ranking system with western nations such as France, UK, or Canada some of them being more than 500 years old. Thats the literal definition of white privilege.

14. Infinite_loop

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Well true but ..something ressembling apartheid(socioeconomic racial segregation) white supremacy and homophobia are prevalent as hell in The US of A too. for both South Africa and The US there is progress that has been made.

As far homosexuality being a crime punishable by death: in about 5 out 50+ countries in Africa( i could be wrong i need to fact check).

Homosexuality laws range from legal gay marriage in South Africa to a “don’t ask, don’t tell” type of laws in Senegal and Rwanda to the death penalty in Somalia.

All I want is folks to acknowledge that diversity of governments, laws, localities. Things arent so cut and dry

Pacifistgod and OckyDub dapped this.
  15. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Let me see if I can perhaps stir this another way...

Its understandable and even dare I say, acceptable to be on the receiving end of white rejection and condemnation.

It sucks ass to get that some treatment from people who look like us and will reject us due to our sexuality when they suffer at the same hands of white rejection.

Just as with the US, there are many countries in Africa (and the Caribbean) where (IMO) there is an unhealthy obsession with homosexuality.

I think I've grown beyond being pissed off that Black people will call out white supremacy but not reject colonial indoctrination of Christianity when it is historical known how it came to be enforced upon the populace/s.

Also, we can acknowledge there are plenty of Africans who have a strong dislike for Black Americans and utilize stereotypes to group Black Americans as well.

16. Cyrus-Brooks

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship

Ok 15 countries there is unclear data but the majority of the 54 countries on the continent criminalize homosexuality in some way and those don't officially criminalize it don't accept homosexuality and non-heterosexual people are subject extrajudicial killings or other forms a violence. Also the fact that Kenya's election was ruled unfair by the court shows a level of dysfunction. There was a similar problem in the election before that which resulted in violence. The re-run of the election this year was anything but smooth with massive protests and the main opposition did not even participating due to accusations of widespread fraud. I think too many people make excuses for this type of backwards thinking which is often driven by religious nonsense and by government officials who need a scapegoat to distract people from the real problems. Black Americans have a similar problem. This needs to be called for what it is. Making excuses is not going to fix the problem.

I-Stay-Woke dapped this.
  17. Infinite_loop

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Sure enough, I will acknowledge that things were anything but smooth during this past presidential election, even so more chaotic was the election before this one.

I would also argue that Kenya should be the last of the countries to worry about when it comes to homophobia in Africa(Uganda on the other hand...smh). Ezekiel Mutua is the exception, not the rule. My perspective is anecdotal at best but in my experience, Kenyans are actually the least homophobic and most progressive of all the East Africans I've interacted with growing up in that region.

YES! we are on the same page on this one. I've always argued this! Homosexuality and marriage equality are the least of most African countries' problems to put it lightly. See Lifestyle diseases pose new burden for Africa | Africa Renewal Online

We are on the same page on this issue. I am not making excuses for any of these homophobes, just to be clear.

18. Infinite_loop

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Yes and I personally do my best to be intentional about not falling in this trap and most of my close African friends and acquaintances do the same. It starts with all of us. If we all make it a goal to earn about the African continent and Black American history and culture outside of mainstream media, then we'll be making small but significant steps towards removing these negative stereotypes once and for all

19. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    What until they find out what the zebras and giraffes are up to....
    A7AE9209-C9B2-4722-B383-BD2105615169.jpeg
    5EBB1465-5D9A-4709-BF29-781804A80E5F.png

Cyrus-Brooks and OckyDub dapped this.
  20. Dreamwalker

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    OckyDub dapped this.
  21. Cyrus-Brooks

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Oddly enough I seem to get along better with peeps from Africa and the Caribbean better than alot of black Americans tumblr_lml1mutg9E1qlocsto1_400.gif