NSFW My Second Husband

Discussion in 'NSFW Thirst Traps' started by Jai, May 9, 2018.

1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    So y'all know how I be with them menz. One minute I be "I can't stand other nikkas" and the next thing, Trey Songz start swanggin in my face and I've converted to Peenism again.

Since, Trey is be complicated right now & he likes to hit people I had to distance myself from him for a while...Though I still cherish the many memories of being with him....
    1fc4751b447fe6bb7c65d8c9b5a7d4c7.gif

And more memories...
    066cacb47568b6f5c3b56b807ec834fb.gif

I still love you Tremaine...but you need to get some help...Anyways...

So I'm minding my own business being creative, drinking acai berry spring tea & all that artist stuff and I see him...
    ascension-16.jpg

I've seen him before but I wasnt remotely interested in his look at that time plus he reminded me of this straight guy I used to beef with & couldn't stand and we had to "do a project together" (still don't like that nikka that much)...but I don't know now. Seeing more of him...has opened my.... umm eyes and made realize what an ummm unique man he is...
    tumblr_n97inbmoTn1tcbhsqo1_400.gif

Dear-White-People-S2-pic-3-Brandon-P.-Bell-and-DeRon-Horton.jpg

Hey Brandon!!
    bgOXK_s-200x150.gif

In particular, those scenes from Dear White People opened my "eye" more to him and made me fall in lust with him at that moment... It didn't take long for me to want to be ole girl getting f**ked by him like he hated me. He's 5'9, I'm only bout 5'5 or 5'6 (with shoes on) (I'm not that short but dudes have alwata said...they like tall folks) Where you at Zaddy Bran...Bran. zyou like shorties?

Is there any actors you are crushing on hard (I shouldn't say crush..It sounds so juvenile. Since, I'm older I just say he cute and Id like to f**k him.)

2. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    tumblr_p89rrgO8HL1sz8civo1_540.gif tumblr_p89rrgO8HL1sz8civo2_540.gif

jusrawb dapped this.
  3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Yes...That's what I saw..I tried posting the vid in here but it didn't let me. Look at dat azz... *Smacks him on the butt* Him and Mike Merrill got nice muscle asses just like I love. Something to grab on to and hold while he plows....

4. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Yes...That's what I saw..I tried posting the vid in here but it didn't let me. Look at dat azz... *Smacks him on the butt* Him and Mike Merrill got nice muscle asses just like I love. Something to grab on to and hold while he plows....

Mike Merrill is bae too. You know he dark...and I love em chocolate...Lawd..I'm getting hott...now..Where my Gatorade...