NFL player proposes to White woman on field, then her racist tweets revealed

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Dec 29, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I found all of this hilarious...:sass2::sabu:

[​IMG]

Many people are wondering what NFL star Charles Leno Jr. is thinking today. The Chicago Bears’ offensive tackle proposed to his girlfriend live on national television this past Sunday, and just days later the woman’s old racist social media posts went viral on social media.

Charles Leno, a 27-year-old Oakland, California, native, got engaged to his girlfriend of five years, Jennifer Roth, in the grandest of ways. As seen via his Twitter post, Leno got down on one knee in the middle of Soldier’s Field and proposed before the world.

As you might have expected, Roth said “yes.”

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Charles Leno Jr
    ✔@charleslenojr72

Him : Will you marry me?
    Her : Only if you , Beat the Pack & Win the North
    Him : Done [​IMG]
    3:02 PM - Dec 17, 2018

Check out the actual proposal as it was recorded and posted by his Chicago Bears squad:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Chicago Bears

✔@ChicagoBears

SHE SAID YES!
    Congrats to @charleslenojr72 & @jennifermroth_!

5:17 PM - Dec 16, 2018

The public proposal comes on the heels of Leno signing a $38 million extension deal for the team he has played for since 2014 after being drafted in the seventh round out of Boise State.

Twenty-four hours after an emotional high from the proposal, several tweets surfaced of the girlfriend Roth liberally throwing around the N-word and calling Black people ghetto, according to screenshots captured by Perezhilton.com and theybf.com

In one post, Roth commented on NBA player Jimmy Butler getting a victory. She said, “Jimmy Butler got a win:) Loss for Nash, Melo and Griffin. Damn, all my n—–s took a loss in the NBA tonight.” In another post, she said “b—-es think they slick but they be acting like n—–s.”

Leno was already being buried with hate by White supremacists and Black women alike for propose to a White woman publicly. And now Leno has been ambushed by this latest news of his fiancée’s old messages.

Here is a sampling of Roth’s postings below:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

After Roth’s private thoughts became public, social media pounced on her with fervor. One person came at Leno hard on Twitter, pointing out what Leno will and will not take a knee for:

[​IMG]
    (hi my name is...)@Minne_miraaa

· Dec 18, 2018
    The amount of Black men in my mentions, defending this white woman who used the N-word, fetishized black men, used colorism & more, is disgusting. Not surprised shes marrying a Black man...SOME of y’all got some real problems https://twitter.com/minne_miraaa/status/1074454870835519490?s=21 …

[​IMG]
    Sidalee@Sidalee4

Charles Leno @charleslenojr72 won't #TakeAKnee on the field to protest brutality against blacks BUT will to propose to a white woman. Truly sad mentality & optics #ImWithKap @ChicagoBears

12:36 PM - Dec 18, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

[​IMG]
    Scott Free featuring Shaka Zulu Chocolate Shake@Black_Ted_Mosby

Charles Leno's fiance looked like she calls him that, too
    1:48 PM - Dec 18, 2018
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

[​IMG]
    Robert Littal
    ✔@BSO

· Dec 18, 2018
    Replying to @BSO
    I am not a big fan of when something good happens to someone digging through their old tweets, but some of Leno Jr's GFs are pretty bad http://bit.ly/2Ez28eV

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Onyx Paradigm[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]@C_Rich75

#JenniferRoth will secure the bag $$$. Have his kid & divorce him. Rinse & repeat. These black athletes never learn. #CharlesLenoJr will learn the hard & expensive way.

12:41 PM - Dec 18, 2018

NFL player proposes to White woman on field, then her racist tweets revealed

SB3, Lancer and OhSheit dapped this.
  2. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    Yo! I can't with this.
    I can just imagine how homeboy feels but looking at him, the wedding will still go on. If I was him, I would kick her ass out, quick, fast and in a hurry!
    Y'all shouldn't hit me with that 'oh they old tweets' people grow and evolve, in this case I call BULLSHIT!
    She still has those views, trust and believe 38 million will sure make you ''grow and evolve'' until you get your own share, then its back to being a racist jar of expired Mayo.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    She's not even hot tho.

I guess these black guys get so into white chicks because they are usually the ones to suck dick so quick in school and it just sticks with them. Hell he's in the NFL. Pussy is getting thrown at him in every color of the rainbow.

SB3, OckyDub and Lancer dapped this.
  4. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Your statement reminds me of how on Blue Mountain State...dude's Black girlfriend will not sleep with him (but she sleeps with everyone else) so he ends up banging a white chick.

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  5. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Call me a coon but I actually don't see a problem with any of these tweets. I wanna see the ones where she is derogatory towards Black people specifically...Or calling someone a N****r in a derogatory way...

Based on the tweets posted, she thinks Black peen is better than White peen but she doesn't like how the Black guys treat her sometimes....

[​IMG]

Black men can be trash sometimes, but I still love them anyway...and so does Jennifer. Black people are quick to hate on a white woman for "fetishizing" Black men...But I feel "Becky With The Good Hair" because I fetishize Black men too...and Asian men...and Latino men...And bi-racial Black & Asian & Latino mixed men...

6. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I would never call you a coon....maybe a masculine white woman trapped in a Black man's body?

But personally I do think the tweets were a bit bigoted and I have no problem admitting they still had me chuckling. You know the racial jokes I've shared with squad members in personal group DMs that would have been offensive if they were public.

Careful, the woke zombie hive will attack. You know its only 'bad' when white folk do it.

7. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    To be honest, she is saying some of the same things uttered by angry black women. I guess it's ok for black women to down black men as no good slums but not ok for white women to say it? I still felt uneasy about some of the things she says simply because i an imagine her saying much worse in private. I bet she dogs out black women in private. LOL Probably calls them all kinds of Keisha's and ratchet video whores.

8. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Hell just look at the first tweet. You know she does....just wondering what she is gonna do when her mix babies come home after some white kids have called them the n-word?

9. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Her mixed babies will still have an advantage over the average black or white child and I doubt she will care much since she'll be living the high life. I wonder what ole boy's family is thinking though. I can't imagine his mom, sisters or aunties wanting to kick it with her at the family picnics. LOL

10. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Also, all of the Black people that defended Kevin Hart on the grounds of "those were OLD tweets, he's evolved since then" must shut the fuck up about this.

[​IMG]

11. RolandG

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    You're assuming black women will hold themselves accountable to one standard? Nahhhhh. It don't work like that. In the eyes of straight black women, this "Becky" is in the same category of the white people who tried to take out a strong black man.

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  12. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    @RolandG @Nick Delmacy

Can't stand yall self hating deplorables. Both of you give strong woke queer feminists Black men like myself a bad name.

*stares at you both DerayMckessonly*

[​IMG]

ControlledXaos and Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  13. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Maybe it's just me, I do feel like the NFL goes and picks the dumbest, intellectually stunted, narrow minded, black men/boys with exceptional physical strength and skill to play for them. They know nothing about American slave history and couldn't give a Shit about racism. Just getting that money. I probably know more about American slave history than them, and I wasn't even born here.

14. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I mean, I'd bet a year of rent that he's fully aware that she wouldn't have even told him when the math homework was due, let alone, date him, if he wasn't an NFL player. So this is fake news. He's still perfectly fine w all of this because, 'all in life is right, I'm rich and my womenz is white'!!

He and 9/10 black celebs are listening to the illuminati and preparing for 2038 when mixed/ambiguously raced ppl will run the world.

DFW Brutha dapped this.
  15. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    [​IMG]

SB3 dapped this.