No Comment...

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by Lancer, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
  2. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Haven't watched the whole video just yet. But some initial thoughts. I understand the point of the prep campaign. It targets men who wouldn't normally use condoms anyway. It's actually pretty effective at reducing the spread of HIV. However, with the whole antibiotic resistant strains of gonorrhea popping up, I think this is a terrible idea for other STDs. I guess it's a cost/benefit analysis. At least you won't get HIV, but have fun with gonorrhea.

3. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    We have a squad member that's an MD so I have no comment on that aspect and @acessential covered my personal take on attitudes. As a piece of business marketing, it was fairly decent (although I could hear Nick's voice at the beginning sex scene saying, is this a PSA or an About Him episode?). I just wish they hadn't played down other STIs in order to pump up PReP. The language in my mind should be like a breakfast cereal commercial, where you highlight the product but then put in the disclaimer that cereal in and of itself is not a totally nutritious breakfast ("PReP is an essential PART of this COMPLETE sexual hygiene regimen").

#3 Winston Smith, Jul 14, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    takeyourmeds91 and acessential dapped this.
  4. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I'm over it. It's really not that much of an ordeal to put a condom on. He dramatized the fuck out of that.

This programming is very irresponsible. Messages of foregoing condom use, missing doses, little to no mention of other STIs.

I understand shit happens but let's not condone risky behavior.

Kobalt, Lancer, mojoreece and 1 other person dapped this.
  5. TheGrotesqueLestat

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Great if the pill works. City life for a gay man can be a real nightmare so this can ease the emotional stress in some cases I'm sure. Personally I'm over it at this age, so not my issue.... glad to say ;)

[​IMG]

6. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I may be generalizing and stereotyping, but this kind of campaign seems to be aimed for the "Party and Play" type crowd. The gay men who use tons of drugs and view casual sex no different than a handshake. I've never been that type of dude so I can't relate to any of this.

Side note, are condoms really as painful as depicted in this video?

7. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    I just rewatched it. What is a PReP ACTIVIST.? Can I add the word "activist" to everything I do from now on?
    (stands in checkout line at store)
    CASHIER: "Three cans...you like creamed corn?"
    ME: " No, I'm a canned vegetable activist..."

And I really hate dudes, gay or straight, who whine about condoms. You know what really stinks, Mr. PReP Activist? An infected penis with incurable syphillis or gonorrhea, that's what...

takeyourmeds91 dapped this.
  8. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Okay so I'm pretty kinda sorta a little bit germaphobic & I can tell you straight up that your love missle is not entering anywhere into the warm tightness of me without a barrier, not only because of STIs but just because I feel it's a little more "hygenic" (if I can use that word ). I am not a fan of PReP but that's mostly because I'm just not into the raw fad that seems to be sweeping the nation (that and the "eat the booty like groceries movement") that seems to have even heterosexual women freely licking ass like dehydrated Huskies in the Sahara.

When I go on Twitter, some of the folks that I follow have been very vocal about using PreP and letting dudes nut all up in them....That is scary to me....(& nasty).

I may talk like a seasoned worldwide whore on here but my sex life is virtually nonexistent...One, I'm looking for just one dude that is really into me just as I would be into him and two, I don't trust dudes, and women either...these days..Folks are into flings and forgets, cheating (and having sex raw), just whatever. It's best to just marry ya hand I guess.

I've had a few occasions where dudes have tried to have sex with me raw and after I turn them down, come to find out later they had "something".

This might as well been a late night Infomercial on a stormy night...☂

takeyourmeds91 and Winston Smith dapped this.