Ocky Williams Wants You

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Jun 9, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    bolo.png
    So I figure I'd use typical gay/queer culture tactics and utilize a click bait title and man flesh to get your attention.

I want to speak with Cypher Ave members and record the discussion or debate via skype audio for my podcast. FYI...this will not be a round table style podcast but will be one-on-one. Even though I'm still hashing the idea out, I'd like it to flow as follows...

[​IMG]
    • Interested members will send me a direct message stating their interest.
    • I'll respond with a pre-recorded audio file (because of reasons) with me briefly presenting the topic.
    • I'll provide a block of time when we we'll connect via skype.
    • Our recorded conversation/debate will be 6 - 10 minutes maximum. So we both must be able to briefly state our point/s and my intent is to give you the bulk of the speaking time. Keeping in mind I don't want to take up more than 15 minutes of your time.
    I'm thinking the first topic will be along the lines of, "I'm not calling you a faggot because I think you're actually a faggot. I'm just calling you a faggot".

Additional up coming topics will be related to hot topic threads that have been created on The Boards by members.

You guys let me know what you think and please be blunt and honest in your thoughts and feedback. If interested just hit me up directly.

2. hannibal

Most Comedic Player Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Message me.