Best Posts in Thread: OKCupid is not for Black gay men looking for relationships. Acknowledge it and move on.

1. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    Here's a profile update I started and @Nick Delmacy thought it might make a good conversation. Anyone else experience this or was it unique to just me? What websites actually give black gay men, who are attracted to other black gay men, a true chance at finding love?

RolandG I did my own little experiment and discovered that OKCupid is for white men and black men who like white men. Thank you and goodnight.
    Today at 6:49 PMEditDeleteReport Post
    Comment
    1. [​IMG]
      Nick Delmacy
      Yeah I been saying this for a minute....I would add that its for black men who like white republican sugar daddy men...it is in Atlanta at least.
      Today at 7:28 PM Delete Report Post
      Dap

2. [​IMG]
      RolandG
      @Nick Delmacy , Yeah, a friend and I were debating this fact. He didn't think that all the black men on there preferred white men. It was interesting. To prove my point, i set up two fake profiles, one of a black attractive man and one of an attractive white man and messaged the same black men....
      6 minutes ago Edit Delete Report Post
      Nick Delmacy dapped this.
    3. [​IMG]
      RolandG
      Out of a sample of about 25 black gay men, not one responded to the message from the black man but they all responded immediately to the white man with smiley face emojis and comments about how they preferred white men. SMH Ain't no black gay man gonna find black love on there.
      5 minutes ago Edit Delete Report Post
      Nick Delmacy dapped this.
    4. [​IMG]
      Nick Delmacy
      This is awesome. You should def copy this story into a thread for discussion.
      3 minutes ago Delete Report Post

SB3, Cyrus-Brooks, grownman and 3 others dapped this.