Best Posts in Thread: Oprah and Gayle have Relationship Advice, and it's kinda BullShit!

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

Oprah Winfrey and Gayle King have started a video series titled “The OG Chronicles.” where they answer readers questions and give them advice. The first question is from someone looking for advice on how to spice up their relationship. Oprah said not all roads lead to sexy town, contrary to popular thinking:

“Once I tried this, this was so many years ago, and I got the whole negligee thing and I’m standing at the stairs when he comes in, and he literally comes in—Steadman—and he walks right past me and he says, ‘What are you doing?’”

Gayle agrees: “I got one better, wrapped myself up with Saran Wrap—”

Oprah: “No you didn’t"

Gayle: “Yes I did, when I was married, put on a trench coat, he came home, [I say] ‘Ta-da!’ and he went, ‘What is that?’ So that’s not good for your ego.”

Oprah’s real advice on the matter is very sensible, which is that one should ask one’s partner what is sexy to them, She also suggests making food:

“For me, I gotta say, making cornbread kind of serves the purpose. I made some cornbread yesterday, and you woulda thought I stripped myself butt-naked.”

:ashley:

Your partners are men so the answer/s is simple (take note) SUCK DICK and EAT ASS.

[​IMG]