Outrage of the Week: Drake Sexually Assaults Underage Girl on Stage???

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by OckyDub, Jan 5, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    "OMG you're only 17? But why do you look like that? You're thick!" Then Drake still proceeds to kiss her. The crowd goes wild!

Now that the internet has gotten a hold of it, will he still be invited to the cook out? Will he be given a pass by Black magical women due to his light skin "but he got good hair" privilege? Will Hoteps jump to his defense? Let's wait for instruction from the woke internet to tell us how we will proceed. #BanDrake #GirlHeCuteThough #WhyWasHerLilFastAss@theConcert? #mentalgymnastics

With the Lifetime docuseries Surviving R. Kelly buzzing on social media, it was only a matter of time until the questionable behavior of other entertainers came to light.

And as if right on cue, some of October’s very own skeletons—belonging to one Aubrey Drake Graham—have been dragged out of the closet. As Friday night, he became the latest contestant on the Summer Jam screen.

In a disturbing video that’s surfaced on Twitter, Drake welcomes a fan on stage from the audience before partaking in some unsettling behavior.

The Daily Beast breaks down the video:

He kisses her body and lightly fondles her breasts, as the audience hoots and hollers with approval. After, he asks her how old she is. When she says she’s 17, the crowd erupts in laughter—as if it’s all some kind of joke.​

“I can’t go to jail yet, man!” shouts Drake, to amused cheers from the crowd. “Why do you look like that?!” “Well look, I had fun,” he continues. “I don’t know whether I should feel guilty or not, but I had fun. I like the way your breasts feel against my chest. I just want to thank you.”​

Drake then kisses her face several times again before bidding her adieu.

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/drake-kisses-and-fondles-17-year-old-girl-in-disturbing-1831515061

2. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
  3. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    This may catch on in the media for one more week but I don't think anything else will come out of this. Drake is the most popular artists in America right now, with shitty music recently and all. The man has EVERYONE fucking with him.
    But because he's Drake and I can't stand him I hope that somehow, someway he's over if Kanye's antics can't end him lol.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  4. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
  5. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    “Well, she was just 17 / you know what I mean! / and the way she looked / was way beyond compare / how could I dance with another / when I saw her standing there....”

Guess Drake can now sample and work the Beatles into his act.

17 seems to be a trigger date for music pervs, like a diner waiting for a thanksgiving turkey in the oven to be done. 2019 is shaping up to be the year we’re gonna revisit a lot of musical acts, their actions, and lyrics. Not to be racial, but if Drake is gonna be dragged, then a shitload of old, white rock acts need to be adjudged too (isn’t it creepy that two 60+ men would sing about a 17 yo before cheering thousands?)

Dante dapped this.
  6. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    We also need Bobby Brown, Jodeci, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, Full Force, ... to come to the table.

7. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    No, Trey Songz needs to come to my bed...

8. RolandG

Bae Material Squad Leader The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    It's complicated
    @OckyDub trying to call everybody and their momma out cause R. Kelly gone down. LOL But frfr, If drake has been having sex with girls who are LEGALLY underage, then there should be a #muteDrake movement too. The age of consent is low and it appears that all of adult society are comfortable with where the legal age of consent stands now or there would be a movement to change it. 17 is legal in the vast majority of states. With that being said, I'm always suspicious of a man or a woman who attempts to engage in a sexual activity with someone 17 years old even. These children are still in high school, can't rent a car or work full-time in most jurisdictions. What the hell does an adult see in a 17-year old that would warrant engaging in a relationship when the child can't offer you much but sex? That's the disgusting part because you know it's all about sex. I'm not a fan of Drake anyway so I can't really boycott.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  9. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Kelly is not "gone down" because no one is pressing charges.

....Ocky Dub deplores double standards and hypocrisy with a passion along with the BS reasons people use to enforce them.

10. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    What would Meek do?

11. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation: