Park Avenue

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by Lancer, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]

So, I have always been interested in how others live their life. The differences and similarities between folks that grew up in very different environments. I have always heard about Park Avenue from folks talking, in movies like Blue Jasmine and in Series. These folks were talked about like they don't live on planet Earth, which peaked my interest. I bought the book above and OMG!!! It talks about the wives and mothers of Park Avenue. The Hedge Fund, the Ceo's, and Billionaires wives that live in Park Avenue. I mean the top 1% of the 1%. I highly recommend it. I then wanted to know who these husbands were and I found this;

The Wealth and Inequality in America is just mind blowing.

2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    The United States, when you take the time to really think about it is really perverse and barbaric society. It allows masses of people to live in "3rd world" squalor so a few people can fabulously wealthy. Most people are actually ok with that.

SB3 and mojoreece dapped this.