Public Service Announcement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Nick Delmacy, Nov 16, 2017.

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    denial.gif

3. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Got confirmation through DM today that another member has violated the Gay Bro Code thanks to "pillow talk."

[​IMG]

No "Cypher Avenue Meet Ups" or "face pics" will be coming from me in the near future anytime soon. I'll now be less revealing on the site/podcasts and keep it all professional and editorial from here on...

Be safe fellas!

4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    ^^Well that sucks. Who the hell is doing the violating...I mean there is evidence, right? And (I am serious) when you say 'pillow talk'...well that means that usually people are, well, in bed together and all???

Also, just MHO...but don't let these people make you crawl into a shell @Nick Delmacy. I don't know what has been said and all, are people threatening to 'expose' or 'dox'(is that the right word) anyone? Has it come to that? smh.

5. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    No gay monkey will stop the show...Cypher Ave will always be a thing...I don't need to be as "personally revealing" and show up to Meet-Ups for the site to not exists as always. Web series reviews, pop culture commentary and gay culture 'hot takes' is my lane, I will stick to that.

6. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Negro, who died and made you some kind of hangout royalty?! This was THE most pretty post Ive ever seen from you. How do you sit there and say something like this to EVERY OTHER member of CA?! It's really not that serious.

Also, this whole thread just encourages ppl to be scared of human interaction. While you're right about @ControlledXaos , the only reason I can put money on this is because he, like a couple of other members, has become my real life friend. And where did we meet? On here!

Why keep gassing up any negativity on your own site?! Especially if you're not gonna just call a spade a spade.

And just because many of us have reached out to ocky and yourself and have attempted to get to know you guys, and remind you that ur welcome to participate, doesnt mean your attendance is required to get the party started.

Most of us RELEVANT members are well-intentioned. If u never share a picture or come to a potluck you and everyone else involved will be just fine.

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  7. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

8. SB3

Daps Received:
    Negro please! I'm not a lurker. I know better.

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  9. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    stop fucking lying.gif

SB3 dapped this.
  10. Coon_dalini

Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    Smh. I have followed this site for years. And always understood why Nick was private himself but naturally was always curious about who this intriguing brother was.. But i KNEW he had to stay under the radar although I thought it contradicted the theme of the site. But reality is if major $$aren't coming in to compensate for pitting yourself out there, it's not worth it. This will inevitably happen. Only surprise is that it took this long. The lower self in operation hate is REAL out here. And comes where you least expect it. Or does it?..... I applaud those that were brave to meet up. Who wouldn't want to meet some of these creative and intelligent minds? But there is always a Judas in the bunch. Someone hurting that wants to hurt. I say charge it to the game. Don't let it discourage us. I'm def looking forward to meeting someone coo on here. The only place I get some mental stimulation is from this community. If there are other options I'm not aware of please advise.
    Thanks

NikR dapped this.
  11. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    true

again, true

I'm clearly late and just utterly confounded by this entire thread. I'm more confused at the end than I was at the beginning, which is weird AF. Smoke, mirrors...and no payoff? Seriously @Nick Delmacy am I missing something? Is this a Hardy Boy's mystery with the big reveal coming in the locker room or some shit?

On second thought...I don't think I wanna know.

http-%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FSnape.gif

12. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Maybe I'm speaking only for myself, but the people I have met and interacted with from CA have been stand-up guys. My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. There is literally only 1 person I met here that I will never speak to again- but when you think about the people you meet in life, if 14/15 end up sticking... well, that's pretty damn good.

I'm not sure what happened here, what the circumstances were, what the fallout was, or what the implications will be, but more, not less conversation seems important at this point. I really hope that you don't feel like you need to avoid everyone here since "someone talked" @RolandG . I don't think that's the lesson to be learned here. I think the lesson is "be scrupulous with what you say and who you say it to." As @Coon_dalini says, we shouldn't let this discourage us.

Take a deep breath everyone. And if that doesn't help, I hear Xanax works wonders.

#47 NikR, Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  13. SB3

Daps Received:
    He's just trying to feed a beast. You and I have alrdy met, and we still fux w CA.

NikR dapped this.
  14. Coon_dalini

Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    NOW is it understood why nearly normal masculine aren't represented proportionally in media?..... I never understood why this was fantasized about on the site when we all know shit happens. Terrell Carter was brutally outed very publicly years before this current break through on Empire. Years of leaving the scene. Then an obvious break from Lee Daniels of all people to get back.out there. But it happened . But not without his shit in the streets. Nearly normal men want PRIVACY. Smollet and Carter have fulfilled the dream. But not without price. "Gay Bro Code"?... let me know where that's at.. PLEASE.
    My question is . Are we learning lessons or facing REALITY. This situation is like two men being in a supposedly sexually exclusive to each other relationship long term and not living together. Fuck that shit! Nothing to show for it but maybe some gifts if the" code" is broken. Naw.. I need to be stacking paper in the interim saving on shared living space . Get $$$ for the risks you take . Nick should have had a booking fee to show up "anywhere" lol.. Sad part about this is that it smells of someone slept with someone that slept with someone or wanted to sleep with someone and couldn't and real or fake shit was said.. no real news here. Smh

15. Nick Delmacy

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    The name of this thread describes its' intention: Merely to serve as a public service announcement to men who have thought about meeting others and even more so, men who have already met others. Use the information how you will (or not at all).

The incident(s) in question did not rise to the level of public outing & shaming, however I did feel them enough of a violation to send out a general warning. Publicly "naming names" would be even more destructive and "shady" than the initial violation. I'm a man who tells a person my issues with them directly, not on blast via a message board.

Lastly, at no point in this thread did I encourage anyone to NOT meet others from the site. I merely reminded people that what others do off-site is outside of our jurisdiction.

16. DFW Brutha

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single