Best Posts in Thread: [QUESTION]: What happens when you want something consistent but no one else does...

1. KritiKal Analysis

KritiKal Analysis "Be the Standard, Not the Substitute..." DMCureton
    Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    So I am about 3 years into the lifestyle (I'm a late bloomer) and for these first 3 years, I have been on a campaign to meet new people, learn new stories, and sow my royal oats. I have done that and have met some kool a** people in the process. I'm thankful for the experiences I have had and the many more to come. Recently, I have been feeling that I am ready for something to be a little more consistent. I would love to have one person that I can have constant, reciprocal communication with heading towards a LTR. Most people that hit me up tend to want sex and sex is kool (believe me...), but I feel like the revolving door of dudes is starting to get a bit rusty...

How do you handle instances where people you are interested in play hard to get or tend to not be interested in you? For people who have found something consistent, how long did it take you find that? I have heard the adage "You have to kiss alot of frogs before you find the right one..." and I'm not opposed to that, but I'm just interested to hear other perspectives on the issue.

2. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Same thing my mentors who've been together for 24 years have told me. You gotta kiss MANY frogs before finding your prince. They found each other at 40 years old so when I trip about not even doing so much as holding another man's hand at 26 years old, they tell me to calm down lol.

Like @SB3 said we gotta keep showing up.

SB3, OckyDub, DreG and 1 other person dapped this.
  3. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I feel u. My main thing is to just keep showing up. I done kissed a few frogs myself, but I wont let them keep me from thinkin a few good guys who'd be into me are out there.