R.I.P Bankroll Fresh

Discussion in 'Music and Podcasts' started by mojoreece, Mar 6, 2016.

1. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]Up and coming Atlanta-based rapper Trentavious White, known as "Bankroll Fresh," was killed after a shooting at a music studio late Friday evening, the Atlanta Police Department confirmed.

Shortly after police units arrived at Street Execs Studio in northwest Atlanta, they learned that White had been transported to the hospital, where he died later that night, according to a police statement. via CNN
    He was 28.

He looked like he was happy and excited about to come up in life. Even though i wish all raps made more positive music I am always happy to see them come out of the hood and dopeboi lifestyle. I know he was just here doing a concert for the CIAA the HBCU black basketball tournament here in NC. This is really sad the dude was only 28. I think damn we were almost the same age smh.

2. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    ....I bet my mans Metro is going through it right now.
    [​IMG]

mojoreece dapped this.
  3. mojoreece

Daps Received:
    I wonder if his death had any thing to do with Jealous. Sometimes people with a hood mentality don't feel you deserve success before them and would rather see you dead than succeed in life. Just really sad.
    [​IMG]

4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Well I have never really understood why people get on social media flaunting cash. People are crazy. You are letting it be known you stay having cash on you. I don't even like having more than $30 in cash on me. So people know you step out the house with a good stack or two every day. You can't be surprised if someone tries to rob or kill you for it.

ColumbusGuy dapped this.
  5. mojoreece

Daps Received:
    Yeah when you become famous and people think you have money you become a target that's rappers, athletes, lottery winners, business executives. Thats why i never want to be famous. But others rappers including T.I. 2Chains, Drake, Kayne West, JayZ etc use braggadocio in their music its apart of the rap game. They also prob have great security men. I heard a white local of the area state they they were trying to give the record company a chance that's why they allowed them to operate there.
    Atlanta rapper killed at area studio | www.accessatlanta.com

ControlledXaos dapped this.
  6. mojoreece

Daps Received:
    So BankRoll was laid to rest this weekend so sad
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]