Random 'judgmental' Thoughts - By Ocky Williams

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by OckyDub, Sep 16, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Just a few thoughts that occurred randomly throughout my day.

random thoughts.png

While at work…
    • I know I should be eating oatmeal instead of this here strawberry pop tart.
    • That dark skin thang sitting over there aint too bad looking.
    brown skin.png
    • (While looking at the rachet – excruciatingly hard on the eyes - do it for the gram – claps her hands when she talks - says “wont he do it” once every two hours - along with “Yasss Bitch” every time she answers in agreement - Mojo from the XMen looking - co-worker that sits across from me in the next cubicle), Why were there so many dudes lined up to impregnate her to where she currently has 5 children with 4 different fathers?
    [​IMG]
    • I hope nobody smelled that.
    [​IMG]
    • (As I try to hype myself up), Gotdammit, I’m going to the gym when I get off.
    • Man I hope this dude don’t follow me to the bathroom.
      • ...Fuck
    urinal.png
    • Nasty fucka. How you not gonna wash your hands?

On my way home…
    • In this order: Asian women, Hispanic women, Asian men, Hispanic men and all women; these are the people who should not be allowed to drive on roads in the United State of America.
    asn driver.png
    • Da fuk imma eat when I get home…nope, I’m going to the gym.
    At the gym…
    • Seriously my nigga??? Yo how is that this Sideshow Bob looking muthafucka with the body of Homer Simpson gets to walk around and do cardio with no fucking shirt on? Yall good with this up in here?
    • (As slim Black dude gets on the elliptical in my line of view with tight pants on)…I can’t see no type of under wear print. I think he free ballin.
    free ballin.png
    • I wish I had a mutant power where I could shut down fucka’s cell phones so they can work out quicker and get the fuck off the machines.
    • I hope to god a 45 fall off the rack and smash this fucka’s toes; in here with these damn sandals on.
    gymsandls.png
    • (As I glance at the Latino dude on the cables), I would just love to walk over and hug him from behind as I nestle my penis between his buns like a hotdog.
    hotdog.png
    • Da fuck is that fool over there doing? Somebody get him before he hurts himself with that barbell. I’m not gonna help him.
    • (As I try to look at the brighter side of things), I’m fat…but at least I’m not as fat as he is.
    When I got home from the gym…
    • Why does it seem like every other day, I get home, walk in the door and there’s a dead water bug on the floor in my sun room with his legs cocked up in the air ?
    yuck.png
    What were some of your random thoughts this week?

Cyrus-Brooks and DreG dapped this.
  2. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::sabu::sabu::sabu::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

I'm going to start saying I'm from a distant land where men greet each other this way.

Cyrus-Brooks and OckyDub dapped this.
  3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    What his booty body look like lol

Dudes prob see her as an easy smash especially if their young single and college educated. Since see is a baby mama with much of kids they think she will be desperate and likes to have sex. She got living proof to proof (kids) it lol.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.