Sex for Shelter?!?!

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by handsomeguy25, May 30, 2017.

1. handsomeguy25

handsomeguy25 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Tough times bring about tough situations-- many of which some of us are faced with for the first time in our young lives. I encountered a roommate who posed as an upstanding citizen who had been dealt a bad hand. As it turned out, he was nothing more than an amateur con who "mooched off of" anyone who would give him the time of day, and gossip your life story to anyone who gave him a listening ear.

Click the picture below or the embedded video to get the scoop and offer advice on how you would handle a situation like this.

Have you previously had to deal with a situation to this extreme? What would you do in a situation like this? How could you avoid this dilemma if at all feasible?

Feel free to leave your feedback in the comments so that we may all learn from a collective of shared experiences!

*MUAH* @mogulmister

Tweet me topics that you would like for me to discuss via video or on the blog site @twitter.com/mogulmister!