NSFW Sexy Preamble

Discussion in 'NSFW Sex and Adult' started by Discordant, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Discordant

Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So me and my beau's 1 year anniversary is coming up in May and I wanted to do something special for him. By special, I mean sexy. I have a couple of ideas in mind, but wanted to get you guys' opinions/suggestions. I have a habit of overthinking if I have too much time (and unfortunately I have too much time.) So here are my ideas. Please keep in mind that this will be in addition to whatever physical gift I decide to buy him:

1) Strip tease/lap dance. Pretty simple, I think, and I'm sure it will get the results I want. However, I've never been comfortable being "sexy" so it runs the risk of becoming funny/embarrassing/awkward. But I'm totally willing to try a handstand.

2) Sensual massage. Probably more intimate, but I've given him massages before (albeit not with a sexual connotation) so it may not have the same impact. Also, he tends to go to sleep when I do that which defeats the whole purpose I think. Of course, Ijust so happen to have some edible massage oils.

3) A sensual bath. Even more intimate, but I have no idea if people actually find that sexy in real life. I've only seen it on Skinamax and it was usually for a woman so maybe this isn't a good idea. Plus, is the purpose to actually clean them, because that seems kind of weird. We both like bubbles, though.

What do you guys think? Should there be something else, maybe? Scratch all of them? I'm trying to not cross into "freaky" territory. He's going to have to put in some more time before that happens.

2. Dante

Dante https://www.gofundme.com/qv7v5dw
    The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm here for all three, with number 2 being last and #4 being some bomb ass head...Ayyyyyyyyeeeee! As for a striptease, don't overdo it. A nice, sensual grind for the most part adding a little twerk letting him smack the ass. And blindfold him.

Discordant and mojoreece dapped this.
  3. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    #1 sounds like the surest thing. I'd enjoy my beau's lap dance turning out more funny than sexy, more like that scene in True Lies than a night at the strip club. It's cool if you can laugh at your awkwardness rather than getting upset about it. #2 sounds good but you're not trying to put him to sleep. I don't think anything else is needed unless you want to do something like surprise him with his favorite meal or indulge an interest of his that is rarely or never fulfilled.

Discordant and grownman dapped this.
  4. tigerbreaux

tigerbreaux Polymath In-training
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Well I don't know your dude, and everyone reacts differently, but all of those options would make me laugh and would make me hella uncomfortable & awkward.

Well, not the massage, but you say you've do that before. If he usually has some form of clothing on, get him naked and go the sensual route, I'm sure he won't fall asleep that time. Buy some new & sexy drawls or a jockstrap, and do the massage in them.

5. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I was going to say the same thing lol...I'm super awkward with stuff like that so the one I'd probably feel the least awkward about getting is the massage.

6. Discordant

Daps Received:
    Haha noted. I didn't even think about the blindfold. I'm not sure how he'd react to that but he's pretty easy going, so maybe...

I definitely plan on making him a special meal. He's heading towards vegetarianism so I've been researching various veggie dishes to make since I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen. As for the dance, I'm expecting there to be a little humor because we both are slightly quirky anyway. I just don't want it to become an epic fail lol.

He handles awkward pretty well so I think we could get past that initial feeling. But yeah, with the massage, I think it might be easier to control his reactions if he's naked and I'm wearing very little of something sexy.

He gets relaxed if I just rub his head so I'm least worried about that one going wrong. I don't think the dance would make him uncomfortable, but I do think there'd be some awkwardness on both of our parts in the beginning because neither one of us do that on a regular basis. But you've definitely got me thinking the dance could go sideways.

Thank you all for the help. I think I'm going to go with option #2.

7. bisonboy

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    How did the anniversary and sensual massage go for you?

Discordant dapped this.
  8. Discordant

Daps Received:
    It went really well. He ended up cooking up some swordfish for me (which was especially sweet since I'd had some the week before and it was so bad I had to send it back, which is something I NEVER do), had some wine, lit some candles and then I gave him the massage of his life (also decided to go with the sexy jockstrap idea.) Thank you guys for helping me figure it out.

OhSheit and NikR dapped this.
  9. NikR

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Congrats @Discordant

Also, jocks are hot- the potential...the tease

Discordant and alton dapped this.
  10. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    CAll me weird, but I think Jock Straps are the most UNattractive thing a dude can put on his a$$. LOL I know I'm in the minority with this thinking and kudos to all those that find it sexy, but I just think they look dumb. LOL Give me a dude in some boxer briefs or (mesh) basketball shorts any day and I'm in.

@Discordant Im glad to see everything went good, bro. Ive gotta try Swordfish one day. I'de imagine it's very similar to Shark, or like a weird mish mosh of Shark and Tuna LOL.

Discordant dapped this.
  11. Discordant

Daps Received:
    I wasn't into jocks until after that night. After shopping around for a few, I will say all jocks aren't created equal, however.

And I've never had shark but swordfish has a lighter flavor than tuna and kind of takes on a bit of the flavors of whatever you season it with. It's very delicate, which makes it easy to overcook. Once it's overcooked it dries out.