Snapchat Video of Girl Having Sex With 25 Boys at South Fort Myers High School Shocked Parents

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, May 22, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

A 15-year-old student at South Fort Myers High School allegely was filmed on snapchat having 'inappropriate activity' with up to 25 boys in a girls' bathroom.

Girl, 15, admits to having sex with some male students in bathroom of Florida high school

A number of male students at a Florida High School had sex with a 15-year-old girl in a school bathroom on Tuesday.

A hallway camera at the school recorded 25 boys entering the restroom at South Fort Myers High School after classes were over on Tuesday, according to the News-Press.

A 15-year-old girl would later admit to the principal that she had sex with some of them, according to reports. At least one student was punished for "inappropriate activity."

"A bunch of football players went into a room with a girl and had sex with her, and a bunch of the football players were suspended," student Alex Bailey surmised to NBC 2. "So we might not have a football team this year."

High school student, 15, is caught on Snapchat having sex with 25 boys in campus restroom

The incident was reported to the Lee County Sheriff's Office, who in turn notified the special victims unit, according to the News-Press. A cellphone was seized as evidence.

"That is unbelievable. I can't believe it. It's terrible," parent Kevin Ware told NBC 2. "We need to know what was going on during school? Why are the kids out? Where they supposed to be in class? Where were the teachers? A thorough investigation needs to be done."

2. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    My first thought is bless that girl heart. That's a reputation that's gonna stain her and her fam and future fam for the rest of her life and she dont even realize the gravity of it. To this day everyone remembers a girl in college whose name I won't even say, who shitted her pants because she got so drunk. Her sorors had to come in the party host's bathroom to clean her up. Lol. Young people have to be taught that irrational or impulsive decision-making can haunt them forever. #askmonicalewinsky

But then my other thought is, maaaaaan this shit been goin on forever. Sad thing is that they got caught and they won't have a football team. But this goes on in the locker room and with high school teams everywhere. They just got caught.

3. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    You're absolutely right. I don't think any of the sh!t that's going on today with these kids is anything new. Only difference is EVERYONE damn near, has a video camera at their fingertips. I can only imagine the sh!t that would've been exposed at my high school (probably my middle school, too) had we had camera phones in the 90's. smh LOL

4. SB3

SB3 is a Featured MemberSB3
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Idk how to feel about this. On one hand, her rep, as is, may be enough punishment, but on the other hand, i want her to have to wear a sign at the biggest intersection in fort myers that says, 'im a slut, im a hoe, im a freak'!

alton dapped this.
  5. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    What about the 25 guys who took advantage of her being the slut, the whore. Should they have to stand in the biggest intersection in Fort Myers wearing signs saying " I am a whoremonger'...guess it would not matter since they would probably get nothing but high fives. SMH. This is the kind of thing that makes me a (first line, not third wave crazy) feminist. Not trying to attack ya, SB3, just wondering.

The only equivalent shaming for guys would be if they were convicted rapists.

Reminds me of some of those videos you see where some chick is on drugs or crazy and has stripped naked and all anyone can do is poke or prod her, laugh, take selfies, pose for group pics cheering and waving to the camera while everyone else has there phone out filming it. Who really needs the most help, her or them?

And I remember a lot of crazy stuff from high school, but nothing like the thing I described above. It is like kids are not even being raised at all and are just savages. There were some kind of lines not crossed, there were fair fights not brawls, not humiliation to this degree.

*gets off soapbox

Jdudre, acessential and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  6. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I definitely do not think she should be blamed fully. I mean having a train run on you is that cute but a lot of the time, these girls usually are looking for male attention in the wrong males of the wrong type.

No one's gonna remember the dudes who participated but everyone is gonna remember "that time when Stacia had that train run on her" it's gonna be brought up at every reunion and with any argument she has with any one who went to that school.

Jdudre and alton dapped this.
  7. alton

Daps Received:
    Yup. It's unfortunate that the femaile usually gets the shit end of the stick in these type situations but....you would think chicks would have learned that by now, This aint nothing new.

Cyrus-Brooks and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  8. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    And of course boys being boys gonna tell every other dude.. "aye Stacia in the third floor girls bathroom getting buss open"

I'm still wondering re why if the school was open after the school day ended, security wasn't noticing students entering the school and the bathroom on the monitors?

9. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    And all she has to do is say she said 'No' a couple times and then everything changes....

10. ControlledXaos

Daps Received:
    She may have. But with 25 boys to her, she probably felt she couldn't. 25 add not one as far as we know, said to stop or tried to help? And if one did thinking about it, he/they could have felt speaking up would have made him look gay or be less popular since football team members were involved.

Peer pressure can be very high in situations like this.

Youknownothing10, ColumbusGuy and alton dapped this.
  11. BlackguyExecutive

BlackguyExecutive Je suis diplomate
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    Clearly this is an example of LOW ASS SELF-ESTEEM!

12. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I know I'm gonna sound like an asshole, outside of "esteem issues", I don't really see anything wrong here besides it being recorded. I doubt all 25 guys had sex with her and doubt most of them didn't have pensis/vag intercourse with her. She probably sucked about 15 dicks and had dudes play with her cooter.

I'm 40 and this is nothing new. Also as far as representations go. Once high school is over and people move away, no one cares. Only folks who stay and don't leave the town do.

Jdudre, Cyrus-Brooks and alton dapped this.
  13. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:

"Her great great grandmother is the reason Rosa Parks sat in the front of the bus..."

Huh?

GaTekno84 dapped this.
  14. OckyDub

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    LOL, I don't think this was real...maybe a parody from something else. I can't believe they would allow this language on the news. PLUS I believe the girl in question was white.

15. bpaisle

The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Come on. What made her think this was a good idea? I could see if it was more of a "oh she was assaulted or raped by all these guys" but it sounds like she was a willing participant in it. Mmmmm. My sympathy only goes so far.

16. alton

Daps Received:
    LMFAO!!!!!

17. Greg

Greg Lurker

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Death, this shit has gone viral too

Poor Rosa

18. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    That stuff is hilarious, but yeah it has to be a parody(please let it be a parody) lol. And yeah, the dumb 15 year old was white.

19. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    @Ockydub @Nick Delmacy I couldn't help but notice how many views this thread got...and I was one of the first to view. I wasn't expecting to see a video, but the headline, nonetheless caught my attention. Makes me wonder about our natural human predisposition to "curiosity."

OckyDub dapped this.
  20. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Not just kids. I remember when this video below was making the rounds in Chicagoland news. State attorney gets shitfaced, attacks store owner and cops, and unfortunately happened in the Age of iPhone:

I don't think it's just video that makes horrible things magnified but current culture as well. I remember when your former mayor ran for OH lt. governor in 1998. When he and his running mate were making his concession speech, a young, drunk female lobbyist grabbed the microphone form the candidates in the middle of the concession, started cussing about Taft and had to be dragged offstage. It was definitely covered by local and state news cameras, but you can't find the video anywhere on the Internet. Since it happened before the dawn of smartphones I bet her career recovered unlike the Chicago attorney.

21. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    ^^ I LOVED mayor Coleman. Wish he could be mayor for life. So he engaged in a little corruption...you doesn't? lol. Funny how that video of Kasich cussing out the cop who pulled him over seems to have vanished from the Earth as well. Why you out here disinterring old threads lol? Yeah part of it is current culture, part of it is the everybody having a smart phone.

Happy Thanksgiving(that is if you are celebrating it, if not and it is a celebration of white supremacy and the beginning of the oppression and annihilation of native people's and white tyranny in North America, uh...nevermind).

22. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    No this thread popped up when the newer Snapchat thread was up so I was like...ok. Lol

Happy thanksgiving to you. I don't really celebrate holidays, not because of politics just that I don't see the purpose of any of them. Even Veterans Day doesn't mean shit to me as a vet except for whatever freebies I can get because: American hypocrisy and guilt. But eat plenty of turkey for me. I'll be seeing if Five Guys is open lol.

23. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Slutty girls are nothing new. Things like this happened when I was in high school and college this is a nonstop you. The parents that act so shocked now know this stuff happened when they were in school. The only new is the technology to record and distribute the images.

24. lilreddude

lilreddude Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    So.......we just gonna ignore the fact that @Ockydub just said " cooter"?

25. Youknownothing10

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Hard to say no when a football player has a girl doubled over while pushing her face in the toilet.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  26. Youknownothing10

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    She was raped, it is clear in the video of the incident that magically disappeared. The school and FL dept. Of education was covering their ass by wording everything in a way that didn't let you know if it was or wasn't rape but a year later after another incident that was unrelated but similar occured they said it was non consensual.

#26 Youknownothing10, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  27. Youknownothing10

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    She was mixed and not with white.

28. Youknownothing10

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Heterosexual
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This girl was a victim of mollestation at the age of 4 by her uncle until the age of 9, coerced into human trafficking at the age of 13 and released from an inpatient program to help with the PTSD and other psychological effects from all her experiences she had only been at the school for 2 weeks this doesnt sound like running a train on the school slut. She did not have sex with 25 boys! She admitted to inappropriate activity with some of the boys but not all. Use common sense 25 boys were seen going in and out of the bathroom over the period of time she was in the restroom which was 45 minutes. 25 boys cannot have full blown sex with ONE girl in that amount of time anyways stop being so damn gullible to what you see on the internet for gods sake!