Some "Masc" Trans Men Still Have the Gay Voice?

Discussion in 'LGBT News and Events' started by OckyDub, Feb 21, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    So some "masc" trans men still have the gay voice? How is it that these biological females transitioned to males and developed gay speak?

#1 OckyDub, Feb 21, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
  2. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This is interesting. I am not criticizing these men with the following comments.
    I would never think that these men were born as women. I would think they were all born as gay men. They have the exterior trappings(tattoos, facial hair, masculine clothing, etc) but they come across as gay men. I have to wonder, who are these men attracted to-women or men? Were any of them gay men trapped in women's bodies instead of straight men trapped in women's bodies?

Many butch lesbians come across as more masculine in speech and manners than these guys. Just saying, not judging them. Their body language and not just the way they spoke but how they explained themselves kind of makes me think that yeah, they were raised female. They are kind of guarded physically and not open really and like they would have to think to cross their legs with ankle over knee instead of leg over leg. Most look like they were born men and have transitioned well in that regard. They look like men.

And the boxer guy looks like he lost his last fight given that shiner on his left eye.

OckyDub dapped this.
  3. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I heard their were speech classes trans people could take to sound more like the gender they wish to be. Also, I wonder how much testosterone hormones and steroids they are taking? The reason I say that is because there are female pro bodybuilders that have deeper voices. I would guess that the amount of steroids they take would be similar to some one that was trans. Her is an example:

4. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    ^^ I am going to be hated on for saying this, but she seems like a bodybuilder gay man. just with makeup and a wig on. She basically has gay voice lol a combo of male and female?

I have heard female to male trans men talk and they had more masculine voices then the ones in Ocky's clip. Enough that I would not have been able to tell they were born women/no gay voice.

I think you may be on to something with the steroids, but they have facial hair...? Maybe they were nervous?