Star Trek: TNG/Aliens Crossover Comic Will Boldly Go Where No One Can Hear You Scream

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by OckyDub, Oct 28, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

The crew of the Enterprise has certainly got into a lot over the years. They’ve palled up with the X-Men. They’ve met the Eleventh Doctor. And now, they’re facing a whole new threat: Xenomorphs.

Announced at Diamond’s retailer summit at London Film and Comic-Con this morning, IDW and Dark Horse are collaborating on a new miniseries that will see Picard and his crew face off against the deadly aliens that will probably leave more than a few poor redshirts with big gaping holes in their chests (well, I guess technically yellowshirts, given that this is TNG).

Not many details about the series are known so far, other than that it will be written by Scott and David Tipton, with art by J.K. Woodward, but it certainly is an idea with a lot of potential. We just want one thing to happen: Borg Xenomorph. God, can you imagine?

Star Trek: The Next Generation/Aliens is set to arrive in Spring 2017.

Cyrus-Brooks, ColumbusGuy and Jdudre dapped this.
  2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I would think at Starfleet crew would easily be able of get rid of a Xenomorph infestation. All they gotta do is used the ship's internal sensor to locate the aliens and beam then into open space. That definitely shouldn't be a problem for Mr. Data.

alton dapped this.
  3. alton

Squad Leader The Great Debater The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This is a kool concept. I'm surprised they didn't think of/ collaborate on this idea much sooner. The two genre would mesh very well into a story line.

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.