Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Trailer

Discussion in 'Gaming and Technology' started by OckyDub, Apr 14, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Its sad that I'm more interested at viewing the cut scenes to a video game 'Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order' than I am in seeing the latest Star Wars film, 'The Rise of Skywalker'.

2. ElistonCole

ElistonCole Lurker

Daps Received:
    In the Force Awakens, we meet Fin, and he's a Storm Trooper with actual feelings and emotions. I know that most are kidnapped and brainwashed into serving the First Order, yet they have prodacols set up for when this happens which means he's not the first or presumably the last. I know most are probably captured and "reeducated" or killed, but not all. I wish Fin gathered, or at least joined, a small group of Ex Troopers both from the First Order and old Empire to help the Resistance. I mean, the entire sequel trilogy is about carving your own destiny, and it would be nice if they showed not all Troopers were evil fodder, instead they humanize one and slaughter the rest. At least show us Fin struggling with killing Troopers that he knows had no choice in life, which he definitely would, since in the scene he's introduced, it's what pushes him away from First Order. All I'm saying is they should have done more with Fins arc. It doesn't make a whole lot of since by the end of Rise of Skywalker.