Super gonorrhoea

Discussion in 'Mental, Medical and Sexual Health' started by Lancer, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

Its ALWAYS some dumb person, travelling to some exotic place and thinking just cause they are visiting, they do not need to use a condom or carry out safe sexual practices.

Winston Smith dapped this.
  2. thane

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    What gripes me about the "Super Gono" is that all the big bigger and always growing massively bigger PHarma, totally stopped developing antibiotics decades ago. The problem with curing people, it seems, is you lose them as customers and antibiotic development is expensive. The only group I despise more than corporate pharma, I mean they do have a fiduciary responsibility to their shareholders to extract every penny possible from the sick, ill and infirm in our society, is our grand legislators who take their cut and use their ill gotten gains to convince us to reelect them....I hope the Super Gonno finds each and every one of those parasites, ........rant done, sorry.... Lancer