That Time Muhammad Ali got Beat up by a Kid :-)

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by OckyDub, Jun 4, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    RIP Ali

Jdudre and Winston Smith dapped this.
  2. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Man, not only sad about the news but also feeling my age at the news. Old enough to remember watching 70s Ali fights realtime and...some of his other exploits.

That time that alien kid got beat up by Ali.
    [​IMG]

OckyDub dapped this.
  3. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I thought Mark Jackson's brief comments last night during Game 2 of the NBA finals were among the best I have heard lately. If I can paraphrase Jackson said something like his country failed him, he did not fail his country. I was in high school and college when Clay transitioned to Ali and then refused to be drafted and paid the price. It made a huge impact and it took a long time - much too long a time -- for white America to catch up - if indeed it has. I just saw this blog entry from Corey Robin, who considers Ali in the context of political philosophy in a powerful way - go tohttp://coreyrobin.com/2016/06/04/muhammad-ali-thomas-hobbes-and-the-politics-of-fear/ for a provocative take.

alton dapped this.