The DC Rebirth Universe Isn't Gay Enough

Discussion in 'Books, Comics and Graphic Novels' started by OckyDub, Oct 11, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    The dominate gay culture is just the worst.
    :snoop:

[​IMG]

The 'DC Rebirth' Universe Isn't Gay Enough

... this is literally directly from the post:

"But besides Harley and Ivy, there are currently only a handful of queer characters in the DC Rebirth universe: Batwoman, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, The Ray, Aqualad (Jackson Hyde), Midnighter, Apollo, and John Constantine."

Bitch...how many do you need? They will not be satisfied until Superman is just Super-Being and Wonder Woman is Wonder-Person. and they will be non-gender binary but just so happen to display nothing but feminine characteristics.
    :stopit:

Dreamwalker and mojoreece dapped this.
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I think ppl forget that comics were originally meant for kids and young teenagers. Its amazing when you I look back at the DC 90s cartoons shows and see how mature some of the content is even for kids cartoon tv shows. They still were pushing the edge w/ content. But has limits to what they can do.