Best Posts in Thread: The NFL Combine got NSFW when a player's penis came out during the 40-yard dash

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    dick.0.jpg

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2016/2/28/11129028/nfl-combine-chris-jones-penis-dikk-wiener-balls
    By Jacob Price

Okay, this is Chris Jones. His dick fell out at the Combine. I'm not sure what else to say.

So, listen. I went to the Combine as a fan last year. They place a lot of emphasis on being completely silent because "You wouldn't want someone bothering you during the biggest job interview of your life."

Now imagine being at the biggest job interview of your life and your dick just, you know, popping out. This is your new nightmare. You'll never sleep soundly again because you're going to spend the rest of your life terrified that your dangalang is going to peek its head around the corner at a job interview. Sorry.

wipeout.0.gif

Here, check out our Mississippi State blog and learn a little more about Chris Jones' on-field abilities. He's pretty good!

2. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    So anyone notice how this man's junk has been on display for the world to see for days now and ain't nobody complained about how his rights to privacy have been violated?

Whea is the equal right brigade at because they'd be losing their sh!t if Becky's twat was on display like this.

Just something to think about. I'm not really expecting people to care. Just something I wanted to point out.

bpaisle, Jaa, alton and 1 other person dapped this.