1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    This happens to me because I really don't date a lot...so with fewer dudes in my history, some of them pop up in my head from time to time...Sucks that most of them became past tense due to their actions, not mine, yet I still keep thinking about the positives they offered. Crazy how the memory can be so selective.

However, I wouldn't call them "the ones that got away" since they were wack ultimately. I'd only put that title on quality dudes that I messed up with by being too picky or juggling too many other guys at the same time, not the other way around.

2. NewAfrikan

NewAfrikan Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Does anyone has someone they haven't spoken to in years, that they still think of. Even when you dealt with other people since then. I don't understand why someone I didn't even sleep with or kiss keeps popping up in my mind. He was the 1st person I caught serious feelings for way back in 2010. We were both 17 and our friendship started off very innocent. Eventually we would start making time just to hangout with each other. Being that young we were both was scared about catching feelings for men. as our friendship progressed he tried to sleep with me a few times. But I was terrified, and he was known as the man back in High school, so he had a "image" to uphold. After I admitted to him that I liked him he started to impregnate multiple girls trying to hide this info from me , while becoming very hot and cold towards me. After I found out he was having a child, I cut him off. I just don't understand why do I keep thinking of him