The VidCon Revolution Isn’t Coming. It’s Here.

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Lancer, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    It’s time to stop snickering and start paying attention. With 200 social-media millionaires and counting, the Internet’s YouTube and Vine stars are minting new fans—and new business opportunities—at a record pace. At the sixth annual VidCon in Anaheim, Richard Lawson dives deep into the youthquake that took over the entertainment industry while everyone over 30 wasn’t looking.
    Inside VidCon, Where Self-Made Millionaires and Screaming Fans Show Us the Future

2. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This Vidcon thing, in my opinion, is just a HUGE celebration of White mediocrity. I just watched one of the ''influencer'' video and dude does absolutely Fucking NOTHING!!! He just has good lighting, white teeth, V05 hair and just talks empty BS, no definable talent. Yet it has millions of views, even a video of his saying he will upload a full video gets hundreds of views. They have publicist, security, endorsements, movies about their life and these young folks cry, scream, and spend money on them. WTF!!! and my parents told me we have to be intelligent, university and have something in our head to be successful.
    [​IMG]

I MEEEEAN!

[​IMG]

#2 Lancer, Jul 13, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    OhSheit dapped this.