This is Why I Only Engage with Hoteps On Social Media Four Times a Year

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Nov 16, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Sagacious: Research this book playa
    [​IMG]

Sagacious: 1000 years of European fuckery. Homosexuality is s cultural thing.

[​IMG]
    Octavius Williams
    This is it...this one book...against thousands of years of history and science that exist outside of Europe and Africa?...you know that place called the rest of the ancient world. Non-heterosexuality has historically and currently exists in hundreds of species (including humans) on the planet. How did European fuckeries influence hundreds of animal species? You too indoctrinated to see your pro-blackess is heavily influenced by white supremacy and religious dogma.

Sagacious: Just getting started homie. I got plenty but im pretty sure you wont make it past this one.

Sagacious: You probably even believe that Europeans are 100% human? [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Octavius Williams
    Naw...Black God of the Third Galaxy created white folk outta canine bones and sheep intestines. If you don't get outta here with this Black Hebrew Israelite propaganda BS. Your concepts of reality and existence cant even see outside of or beyond the Middle Eastern religious influences and Egypt. That's how indoctrination works. Holla at me when you can intelligently discuss Black indigenous creation culture and traditions from Oceania. Oh you probably can't because in your mind Black people only existed in Africa for 5000 yrs. Yet you in a Black Nerd group with a limited curiosity. Good Evening Sir....you aint ready.

:yawn:

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.
  2. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    They have no real understanding of pre colonial cultures. Many ancient cultures ie African and native american/carib cultures were wayyyy ahead of their time in understanding sexuality. They make all of us look like puritan prudes.

They only believe stuff that makes them sound good them. They're also verrrry hypocritical.

***@mdinight DM message*** I would like to "come explain" this book im reading to you.

Cyrus-Brooks and OckyDub dapped this.
  3. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    But when he said, Europeans aint 100% human... I was done.
    :pachah1:

DreG and mojoreece dapped this.
  4. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Europeans and Asians do have Neanderthal DNA but that is irrelevant to the discussion about sexuality. Deflection, misdirection, and obfuscation are the most handy weapons in the tool kit of an ideologue. Hoteps and BHI negros are every bit as insufferable as Christian conservatives and Muslim fundamentalists.

I-Stay-Woke dapped this.