Tiger Mandingo ha sbeen exonerated

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by hannibal, Dec 22, 2016.

1. hannibal

Most Comedic Player Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
  2. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    not quite exonerated, but he will have a new day in court and hopefully won't get an unfair trial.

I'm actually pleased about the appeals court decision. I've pondered this for a bit and have come to a preliminary conclusion that this whole case is bull.

I will admit. I have been on the receiving end of an unwanted gift from someone I knew but wasn't in a relationship with. I was able to get rid of the gift, but i held myself at fault more than the culprit. Despite my level of comfort, I still should have made sure I didn't get got. I was pissed at dude and wanted to beat his ass, but it was my fault.

That's the way I feel about this situation and others. I think it would have been different if there was just pure lying and deception going on and these guys knew and had history with each other. But this was a hookup. And white boy played with fire. The burden shouldn't be on the gift giver to tell them they have a gift unless they were asked. When you don't ask, knowing the risks, you are liable. It's like climbing a mountain that you are unfamiliar with without safety harnesses and shit. U know theres a chance that the mountain may have some dangerous spots and may frankly be unsafe, but if u just come up to the base and start climbing, without knowing mountain, so to speak, and without safety shit, yo ass may die. This may not be the best example, but hopefully I made my point. I'm trying to see the other perspective, but as I've said, having gone thru a similar experience, I still blame myself.

#2 Sean, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  3. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Props to @hannibal for not only double posting a news story that was already posted on the forums...but also for just dropping a plain old link to the news story instead of a copy/paste of the story itself. #sarcasm

4. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I've said this before and I'll say it again every gay man should be aware of the risk of engaging in unprotected sex. If you're that cavalier about your own safety I don't see why the state should get involved.

Sean and Winston Smith dapped this.