Two Brothers Permanently Changed Their Eye Color

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Nov 12, 2017.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married

You know I wanted to be snarky and say something like, “did changing their eye color turn them gay?” or go in about Black self-hate and “trying to be white”.
    Then I viewed the below video featuring the two brothers where I felt they made some valid points; regardless if I agree with those points or not.

I remember back in the 90’s when I was in high school and color contacts were a thing, especially with Black students. We also dyed our hair and began to pierce our belly buttons, and noses. Some were more adventurous (mostly the females) with getting panther tattoos and animal paw prints. It seemed like if the dudes would get tatts, it was of their zodiac sign or (mid 90’s when I was in college) it would be their fraternity branding.

Today it seems like everyone has tattoos, on their necks, face and even full arm sleeves. A part of me wants to say it’s generational but there are plenty of folk older than I, who have major ink and piercings.

Could eye color enhancements be the next wave in body art? Before you say NO, just think (as stated above) I remember a time when neck tattoos were a taboo and now they’re common.

Feel free to share your thoughts.

[​IMG]

Read the whole post here.

#1 OckyDub, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
    Boaxy and Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  2. Nigerian Prince

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Good for them. I love my brown eyes.

Boaxy dapped this.
  3. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Save it :ravetho:

Boaxy and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  4. Champagne Papi

Champagne Papi is a Featured MemberChampagne Papi side-n*gga paralegal
    Most Comedic Player The 1000 Daps Club Best Gifs

Daps Received:
    It can go either way honestly....with SJWs getting more acknowledgement and reaching bigger and bigger audiences, it might just stop this from becoming the new wave. But who knows, niggas might not care about shit and still get this done to look more purrty and in 20yrs from now, the majority eye colour might be 3G.

Boaxy, mojoreece and ControlledXaos dapped this.
  5. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I I think subtle changes look better. The light skinned one look like his could be natural. Not that dark skinned people can't have naturally light blue eyes because they do exist. I just think they'd be more believable with a few shades lighter than what they are.

It seems only non heterosexual black men are getting this done or at least being interviewed about it.

6. ColumbusGuy

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Who can even notice the eyes with the distracting nasty stuff on their teeth, the ugly tats, the ugly piercings, etc. They just look trashy to me...yeah in some ways I am still a product of my times.

:yeshrug:

7. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    I think as technology advances so will body enhancements. I don't really agree w/ this type of eye color surgery because I all they do is put a permanent color contact on your eye. I don't think is really safe cause u got to go overseas to do it.

If tech advanced enough and was able to change eye color naturals w/out any harm while also correcting my vision safety.

Hey I might get some light brown eyes like chris paul. I just love his eyes :hearteyes:

upload_2017-11-17_15-7-31.jpeg

8. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    :patrice:They had all that money to go overseas and get both of their eyes done.
    Shouldn't they have gotten their teeth fixed before their eyes? :pachah1: 100dap

OhSheit dapped this.