Unreleased Rides You are Looking Forward To

Discussion in 'Cars, Vehicles and Bikes' started by ControlledXaos, Oct 8, 2015.

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I have a few....

Toyota CH-R

[​IMG]

A crossover SUV that is supposed to be coming out into full production. I have shown this to a few friends and they all say this is a car for me. And it totally is. I love the way its angles and all the moldings. look.

More info: Toyota C-HR Concept: Previewing a Future Scion Crossover - Auto Shows

Chevrolet Bolt

[​IMG]
    An all electric car with 200+ mile range. When you want to go further than the Nissan Leaf but are not at Tesla levels yet. It's quirky but I'd definitely rock this before a Prius. That all glass roof is nice and it's interesting that the Tesla X has a roof/windshield going along the same lines so I'm wondering if this is going to be a 'thing' in the next 5 years.

More info: Bolt EV Concept Car: The Future of EV | Chevrolet

Tesla Model 3?
    [​IMG]

The "middle class" Tesla for the 99%. I'm looking forward to this car but really to see how disruptive it will be for other car companies as style has been questionable across the board with electric vehicles. Tesla could bring the style and price that people have been wanting to see before making the jump. $35,000 is a good price and not having to spend money on gas means that one could splurge more on monthly payments. Though I'm doubting that price will include access Tesla's free Supercharger network.

A little more info: Elon Musk Says Tesla Model 3 Will Cost $35,000 Before Incentives

What are you guys looking forward to?

2. Nick5

Nick5 Some think I'm strange

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I think that the Model 3 has the potential to be a game changer if Tesla can keep the costs where they say they can. . . . Tesla has placed themselves in a position where they already have the brand identity to go against bmw / mb / audi in the small car market, and do well.

I'm not particularly waiting for any new cars to come out... I'm just waiting for 2030 so I can import an Alfa Romeo Brera.

[​IMG]