Viral Photo from Hurricane Florence

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by OckyDub, Sep 16, 2018.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    mojoreece dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    Carter wrote that Simmons had been stuck in his house in New Bern since the night before due to rising waters. Simmons wanted his father to come with him on the rescue boat, but the father wanted to stay behind, according to Carter.

“He was sad to leave his father but left with his kitten hugging his neck,” Carter wrote. “Cat’s name: Survivor.”

Simmons told Carter in a longer interview published in The News & Observer, “I’m an animal lover.” He also said he was unable to bring the kitten’s mother with him because “she’s a wild cat.”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mojoreece, alton and Juan-Carlos dapped this.