Watch: FULL TRAILER FOR DONALD GLOVER’S ‘ATLANTA’

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by OckyDub, Aug 13, 2016.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married

FX will premiere Donald Glover’s much-anticipated “Atlanta” on Tuesday, September 6 at 10pm, unfolding over a 10-episode first season, each a half-hour long, revolving around two cousins on their way up through the Atlanta rap scene whose opposing views on art versus commerce, success and race, will make their quest anything but easy.

Brian Tyree Henry, Lakeith Lee Stanfield and Zazie Beetz all join Glover in the series.

Finally, FX has dropped a full trailer after numerous 10 to 15 second teasers. Although the full trailer is a still only a minute long, and includes some footage we’ve already seen in the previous teasers. Regardless, it’s the first official as FX is calling it, so watch it below. And if you missed the previously-released teasers, you’ll find them underneath the trailer.

DreG and OhSheit dapped this.
  2. DreG

DreG is a Featured MemberDreG Art Heaux
    Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    This guy is having an interesting career.I like the different avenues he's explored,and his approach to doing so.He has a vibe I can really get with in all of his projects.