WATCH: Odell Beckham Jr Blesses A Hyped Kid's First Football Game

Discussion in 'Sports and Athletes' started by Nick Delmacy, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

Say what you will bout OBJ, he always looks out for his fans and supporters. Just last Christmas he re-posted a video of a kid getting super hyped to get an Odell Beckham Jr jersey with the caption:

When I tell u it’s these moments that make everything worth it, the ups and downs of life in general. The drama and unnecessary bs i go through on a daily basis. I just wanna thank God for being able to impact lives, young man get this jersey to me somehow. I’ll make sure to sign it for u. Truly truly blessed. #HappyHolidays

I don’t know how you can watch that video and not get a smile on your face.

The father of that kid then took his son to last night’s New York Giants new year’s day game against the Washington Redskins. To their surprise, Odell blessed the kid with a visit on the sideline.

The boy’s father posted a video of the moment in instagram with the caption:

The things that drive me would drive you crazy.. salute to @Obj again for making my sons first football game the experience of a lifetime.

What a great gesture by the young athlete and a great moment for the kid to remember as his first NFL game experience.

2. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    Those who follow OBJ are not surprised. He's shown that, anger management issues aside, he's a class act, someone Josh Norman could learn a thing from.

Nick Delmacy dapped this.
  3. jpo

jpo
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Single
    I just remembered when Lena Dunham got all twisted over a non-existent slight from OBJ and embarrassed herself and he did not rise to the bait, quietly implying he was not quite sure who she was.
    As a serious (six decade) Giant fan I can't get enough of him