WATCH: The Chadwick Journals - Season Two Teaser Trailer

Discussion in 'Television and Web Series' started by Nick Delmacy, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

Cypher Avenue’s favorite filmmakers Deondray and Quincy Gossfield return this month with a brand new season of their successful web series, The Chadwick Journals.

Synopsis:

“The Chadwick Journals” is a hybrid pre/sequel to the wildly popular TV series, “The DL Chronicles.” Lead character Chadwick Williams attempts to understand his estranged brother’s secret life by interviewing closeted men he finds online. This psychological drama delves deeper into the minds of those men, often with juicy revelations.
    For Los Angeles residents, the world premiere of the series will take place Sunday July 10th at the 2016 Outfest.

Check out the new Teaser Trailer below:

For anyone that missed Season One, check out the full season here:

SEASON TWO – BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

itsumoconfused, mojoreece and SB3 dapped this.
  2. BrentForays

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully it will be released all at once Netflix style. I'll pay for a whole season.

#2 BrentForays, Jun 15, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
    SB3 dapped this.
  3. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Always loved them. But am I missing something?

When I saw the Chadwick Journals, I just remember a 20-30 minute movie. Were there several episodes I missed? A web series show? Because in this thread it also says "full season", but its just the 20 minute movie.

4. Wes

Wes Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    Just hope it doesn't take another 5yrs to release! That's the only drawback with these type of Webseries/Shows. Other than that, looking forward.

5. TreDaDon

TreDaDon King To Be

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    SGL
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Their work is always interesting and provocative. I hope they can monetize this & make as many as possible. We HAVE to support quality LGBTQ work that spotlights people of color.

6. Rick

Rick Lurker

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I like Deondray and Quincy Gossfield work, I think they should be really pushing their work to a Netflix/Hulu. and really make money and get their stuff out in-front of people. there stuff is that good. I am going to watch “The Chadwick Journals” for sure, but I just think Deondray and Quincy should get their stuff out on the next level of black gay films/short films.

7. Winston Smith

Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    Saw the first season when it came out, looking forward to next round. If Netflix et al don't support their art, I'm always down for Kickstarter, Patreon et al campaigns.

8. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Deondray and Quincy always produce quality work. It's funny, 10 years ago, the only black gay content being produced was by them and Patrik Ian Polk. Now we got a shit ton of black gay content, but they're still probably the best. lol.

Nigerian Prince dapped this.
  9. Omega Level

Omega Level DRACARYS
    The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I enjoy their content but Im always confused as to why it takes soon long for them to produce things. Are they in it or not? By 'it' I mean dedicated to making shows, films, etc. Do anyone know them personally and can provide insight?

Im not sure how the series making or film making process goes. I assume it takes significant financing and talent, but I'm confused why you have some web series programs producing 10+ episodes sometimes weekly back to back and these DL Chronicles guys produce things sometimes once a year at best. Even Patrick Ian Polk produced the Noahs Arc series as well as 3 films I know of (PUNKS, NOAHS ARC, THE SKINNY).

Can we get a DL Chronicles film? One thats longer than 30 minutes? And if financing is the issue, where is the kickstarter campaign? Its plenty of cash out here that is willing to support.

I barely even see info on them that is current online. Their youtube channel has this latest item coming out but than videos dating back 2 and 3 years ago.

I will continue to support their stuff whenever it comes out bi-annually, but I just can't get to excited on a group of producers that are so limited in producing content on a consistent basis. It'll be nice to at least see a 2 hour movie or at best keep us up to date with you tube postings thanking fans and alerting on the process or challenges. Thats if your dedicated to it and love it. Maybe its just a side hobby they do. Beats me.

10. takeyourmeds91

The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Wow, I'm sold. The older content was kind of creepy at first but it really felt like a quality film. Plus Chadwick fine as fck lmao. But seriously though, I'll def be looking out for it

11. FREEDOM TRAIN

FREEDOM TRAIN Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    I'M SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SECOND SEASON OF THE D L CHRONICLES. IT IS THE BEST THING RIGHT NOW IN BLACK-GAY-STORY-SHORTS . I HOPE WE CAN GET SOME FULL LENGTH MOVIES STARTING NEXT YEAR FROM THIS TEAM. " KICKSTARTER " AND/OR " BOUNCE TV " . WITH THE LOVE OF GAYNESS GOING AROUND THE US NOW, THERE SHOULD BE SOME OPEN DOORS AT THESE NETWORKS FOR BLACK-GAY-MOVIES BESIDES ' HERE & LOGO ' CHANNELS. > MORE D L CHRONICLES , MORE , MORE , MORE < CAN'T WAIT TO BUY THE DVD. BRING THEM ON !!!!!

#11 FREEDOM TRAIN, Jun 26, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2016