WATCH THE NEW MUTANTS TRAILER

Discussion in 'Movies and Shorts' started by OckyDub, Jan 8, 2020.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    Readers of the site know how I feel about previous X-men films. Ironically I was excited watching the teaser trailer for The New Mutants back in 2017. Not only was it a break from the repeated love stories between Wolverine, Jean and Scott but also a break from the tired drama between Xavier and Magneto. Most importantly Jennifer Lawrence was completely absent from the teaser trailer.

The film had been delayed from its original April 2018 release due to the Disney purchasing FOX and rumors that the studio conducted re-shoots because they wanted the movie to ramp up the horror and jump scares.

Now that the dust has settled, 20th Century FOX has recently released a full trailer for the film.

FOX describes upcoming film as:

“…an original horror thriller set in an isolated hospital where a group of young mutants is being held for psychiatric monitoring. When strange occurrences begin to take place, both their new mutant abilities and their friendships will be tested as they battle to try and make it out alive.”

I really enjoyed the overall dark, sinister tone of the trailer, which I didn’t get from the Dark Phoenix trailer. I will definitely check out the film when it drops April 3rd.

Juan-Carlos dapped this.
  2. Juan-Carlos

Juan-Carlos Opps are dealt with by a savage Thanos snap. HNY
    The 100 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Already there yo