What you eatin'?

Discussion in 'Food and Diet' started by Jai, Jan 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    What is on your current meal plan? Are you a healthy eater or junk enthusiast?

As of this week I eaten baked chicken, ground beef, rice, porridge and water. I don't drink sodas but if I don't drink water, I'll go for some juice or but tea (much more desirable).

I'm thinking a hearty bowl of porridge in the morning, mixed with sliced banana pieces and water to start things off again.

I'm transitioning myself to become a pescetarian again. I'm really fond of salmon and a few other fishes, cod or flounder. If I could, I'd have salmon, multigrain bread, Jasmine rice, corn or steamed broccoli every other day. Varying my other days with a lil cheat food. Mac n cheese, mashed potatoes or my guilty pleasure...Lamb.

2. Cyrus-Brooks

Cyrus-Brooks is a Featured MemberCyrus-Brooks The Black Vulcan
    Squad Leader Best Site Comments The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    I try to be a healthy eater. But my inner junk food enthusiast keeps winning out. Especially over the holidays. It doesn't help that my partner buys alot of junk food. I can resist the temptation alot easier when it isn't available. I think I'm gonna through out all the left over Halloween candy when he isn't looking. Almost all the Christmas cookies are gone. It doesn't help that I've slacked off the gym the last couple of months of 2017 either. I'm gonna redouble my efforts for 2018.

3. Jai

Jai Being strong minded.
    The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Asexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Sounds like a plan. Get rid of it all! Burn it if you have to.
    :evilkermit:

I haven't had classic candy in a loong time...sigh. I avoid it mostly cause it makes you fat and is bad for your teeth. I do spoil myself when I get the chance though every now and then...

Cyrus-Brooks dapped this.