What's So Bad or Great About Raw Sex?

Discussion in 'Sex and Adult' started by ControlledXaos, Sep 23, 2015.

1. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    What's So Bad or Great About Raw Sex?

Asking this because clearly with as many unplanned pregnancies that result from single heterosexual encounters, the straight people are definitely participants however I feel like it comes off as taboo for gays. Or people have public views to not participate but privately it's whatever for them.

I'm just trying to see where people are with it from both sides.

2. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    This is something I thought about before. People like to shame those with HIV and other diseases for having unprotected sex, but don't realize that unplanned pregnancies account for half of all births. Why aren't they shamed? It's the same concept.

Not gonna lie. Sex without a condom definitely feels a lot better than with one. At least for me. But I wouldn't put my self at risk for disease simply because I wanted it to feel a little bit better.

Tyroc dapped this.
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    That's pretty much how I feel: why shame people who made a mistake?I know of people who have plenty of notches on the headboard but never got anything more than a cold. Then there's guys who were pretty closed legs but needed a shot in the ass to clear something up.

Like you I wouldn't dare be out here with no random jump off like that..but there are gay people who still won't consider it even in the bounds of a committed relationship. Straight people are not going to be using condoms like that when they are committed.

Tyroc dapped this.
  4. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Exactly. We don't know how people got something. I just think there's more of a stigma if gay folks do it.

5. Sage

Sage Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    The good
    Feels better.
    Stronger feeling of intimacy.

The bad
    Greater risk of compromised health and well-being.
    Greater chance of getting twisted up by the wrong guy.

I agree that the standard is different for SGL men. Given that Black men are often viewed as STD/STI vectors, there is far greater stigma attached to us having unprotected sex. Clearly, a lot of folks are doing it (or using contraceptives incorrectly) because the babies keep coming. But it seems different when it's in heterosexual pairings, although women of color get a bad rap when compared to their white counterparts.

My father gave me my first 3-pack of Trojans at 12 and said, "Here, we use these!" That has been my personal policy ever since. I'd like to believe that I could have the privilege of condom-less sex if I were in a monogamous relationship (after all of the testing and waiting out incubation periods), but that specter of "gifts that keep on giving" resides in the back of my mind. While HIV is not the death sentence that it once was, I'd rather not deal with the hassle of a medication regimen and HIV-phobia.

acessential dapped this.
  6. BlackOnyx1

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    personally i will always use condoms, and once i do get married and me and my significant other are together for a long time eventually yes we will go raw here and there, but until then it is condoms all the way. my motto safe sex and pay checks.

7. OhSheit

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bicurious
    Dating:
    In a Relationship
    Well, it looks like it feels good as ****. But I wouldn't know. :leon:

8. Sean

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    Here's a thought. There was once a time when there was a stigma attached to pregnancies out-of-wedlock, STDs among heterosexuals (way back when called VD's) and other forms of perceived sexual deviance. But, as these things become more commonplace or, in some cases, replaced by things perceived as more evil, previous stigmas become less stigmatized. As people become more comfortable with gay, bisexual, etc., overtime, we'll start to see a bit more equal opportunity in stigmas. And who knows, maybe a new evil will emerge to attack?

9. KritiKal Analysis

KritiKal Analysis "Be the Standard, Not the Substitute..." DMCureton
    Squad Leader The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Single
    I'm like @BlackOnyx1 I like to use condoms. I will also agree that it does feel better in the sense that skin to skin contact is easier to navigate but I love my life.

BlackOnyx1 dapped this.