Why are Japanese Guys so shy?

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Lancer, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    As I am vastly expanding my dating pool/casting my net wide #FindMyMan2017. I have noticed Asian guys i.e the ones I have been on dates with,Korean and Japanese, are always very shy. I do not know what they are thinking and I have to be the one making all the moves and efforts even though they are interested. Watching this video I have to agree with some of the things mentioned. They are sort of funny too.

#1 Lancer, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  2. acessential

Squad Leader Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I can't speak on Japanese and Korean guys, but I did mess around with a few Chinese dudes when I was there. I think it may have less to do with the fact that they're shy, and more to do with the fact that you're foreign. They don't know how to interact with a westerner. Especially a black westerner. But trust, in my experience, once they get comfortable, they can be just as explicit and direct as any dude you would meet in the U.S.