Why I’m Not Fucking With Amanda Seales Any More

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by OckyDub, Mar 16, 2019.

1. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]
    You will see many headlines on blogs and on Youtube calling Amanda Seales a liar due to the allegations she made against former NFL player now neurosurgeon Myron Rolle. Rolle’s inspirational journey as NFL player to medical students has been highlighted in many news outlets over the years. This is why many accused Seales of defamation and attempting to ruin Rolle’s career. It all began with her appearance on The Breakfast Club to promote her HBO special. Seales didn’t mention the doctor by name at that time but made sure the bread crumbs she left behind were the size of French baguettes to where anyone with a smart phone could follow them and figure out who she was referring to. You can view the segment below which begins at the 27:00 mark.

In the interview and on her podcast, Seales described the questionable individual’s googleable characteristics (lives in Boston, Rhodes Scholar, wears scrubs) so listener could figure out who he is and then proclaimed, “stop the predatory behavior”! Once it was public that the man was Myron Rolle, Seales made a couple of clarifications on Instagram. One stated “I never accused Myron Rolle of sexually harassing me or of sending me inappropriate DMs. What I did say was that via DM, several women have approached me accusing him of sexually harassing them.” Which included a friend of a friend who stated that “on their first date, Rolle answered the door to his hotel room naked.” Another clarification video can be seen below where she does name Rolle, doubles down and issues a warning for those who may possible want to date him.

Amanda Seales is a celebrity activist with a very public platform. The facts are what’s being presented for public consumption is hearsay and gossip. No women have come forward to accuse or say Rolle was inappropriate with them, sexually or otherwise. In this climate people can lose careers over accusations. Seales and her third-eye assumptions could be 100% correct or they could be completely false. Nonetheless being that the accusations are now public knowledge, Rolle’s reputation and character is now in question.

Myron Rolle released a statement advising;

“I understand that in today’s world the responsibility falls on the ‘accused’ to prove themselves innocent, as opposed to ones alleged ‘accuser’ having to prove their claims before going public. Unfortunately, I have found myself victim to these very circumstances. A blogger/online personality, whom I have never met in person and have only interacted with once via phone, recently claimed that I verbally harassed her during a phone call exchange. She furthered these claims by stating that anonymous sources have come forward and added their accounts to her narrative.

Let me make myself perfectly clear — these accusations are absolutely false and should be characterized as exactly what they are — acts of bullying, intimidation and retaliation. I have been raised to respect women and to also keep my personal affairs private, as that is the respectful thing to do. However, I will not sit idly by and allow someone to engage in intentional character assassination simply because I did not return their advances or wish to engage in a relationship as they may have wanted. Accusations of sexual harassment should be taken seriously, but the same should be said for false accusations against someone and the impact those accusations can have in today’s digital world. I thank you all for your support and for allowing me the opportunity to stand up for myself and against any actions of bullying, intimidation and retaliation.”

Women are humans and humans lie and do fucked up shit all the time. I’ve been saying for a while now nuances in thought and conversation are missing (almost irrelevant) from the MeToo movement and hashtags like #BelieveAllWomen. There are woke Black feminist activists who will ‘throw up a fist’ for Emmett Till (who was killed because of false sexual harassment allegations from a lying white women) but have ZERO issues with publicly characterizing a Black man as a possible sexual predator with no proof which is just as dangerous. You know shit is bad when the woke-epicenter of “Black Men Aint Shit” on the internet The Root / Grapevine had to call out their sis Amanda over her recklessness and foolish gossip.

While I think an apology is due to Rolle – regardless if given – I’m not fucking with Amanda Seales any more.

Winston Smith dapped this.