OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    [​IMG]

In this podcast I discuss my lack of past visibility and why I choose to remain non-visible on the site and vlogs. Even though this current podcast was influenced by CypherAvenue.com squad members @SB3 and @Omega Level , the topic of visibility has always been anchored to the website. I elaborate on what my intentions were for this space and in the last portion of the podcast, provide details on the Cypher Ave Anniversary party that never was.

Check out my commentary below and please be sure to provide your feedback to keep the discussion going.

Read the whole post here.

#1 OckyDub, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    Cyrus-Brooks, jpo, Omega Level and 4 others dapped this.
  2. FREEDOM TRAIN

FREEDOM TRAIN Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Dating:
    Single
    GREAT EXPLANATION/ARTICULATION. YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON POINT ABOUT BLACK WOMEN THINKING ANOTHER GAY BLACK MEN IS A WASTE. IT'S IN THEIR EYES WHEN THEY LOOK AT YOU. THEY DO KEEP YOU IN THAT CATEGORY. YET KEEP IN MIND IF YOU GOT FINANCES,NOT IN DEBT,STRAIGHT LOOKING & GOT A NEGATIVE BLOOD TEST THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WILL DATE OR MARRY OR HAVE YOUR BABY. YOUR EMPLOYMENT AND INDEPENDENCE AND PRIVACY IS A MUST MY BROTHER, THESE MILLENNIALS THINK IT'S A MUST TO POST EVERYTHING ONLINE. THIS SITE IS NICE I LIKE CHECKING IT OUT BUT DO YOU FIRST WHATEVER THAT MEANS FOR YOU. WISHING SUCCESS FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER ON THIS SITE.

alton, Winston Smith, DC. and 1 other person dapped this.