Why Out someone?

Discussion in 'Group Discussions' started by Lancer, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Lancer

Best Thread Creator The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:

[​IMG]
    I have never understood why folks choose to Out someone that is perceived Straight by the public. Don't get me wrong if that individual is publicly homophobic, supports discriminatory legislation, or touts kill the Gays while behind closed doors they are down, then by all means if DO IT!!! Let the world know about them.

However, in this case I mean someone that is not all of the above but just happens to like dudes and that dude happens to be you. They might be a celebrity of any ranking, A,B,C,D,X,Y,Z, a non assuming individual or ''Trade''.

They might just want to hit it and quit it, be friends or have you as a regular. However, if there is a little disagreement, chance of being famous, blackmail for cash, or you just evil and hate yourself you want to Out them on social media with screenshots of DM's, Text msg, Photos, Airplane tickets, Hotel room receipts, and sometimes video.

Yes, one might get popularity especially if its a hot ass celeb or a 'hood nigga' but in the end is it all worth the damage to your character and the mental damage you inflicted on said individual?
    Outing someone like this can even be suicidal as seen by that TRASH dude who had sex tapes with a upcoming rapper, telling him to call himself a 'Faggot' while he video taped it.
    It's ALWAYS the messiest gays that these folks go for:snoop:.
    Outing someone will NEVER end, I just hope these folks pick someone that's mature and mentally stable, and if one is approached by such discreet dudes/Celebs make sure YOU lay down the rules to protect yourself at all ends because dealing with such individuals can also be taxing, if one has no set rules and is just winging it. IMHO.​

#1 Lancer, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2018
    I-Stay-Woke dapped this.
  2. Lancer

Daps Received:
    Rapper Young Buck!
    [​IMG]
    YOU GUYS SEE WHAT I AM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT NOW!!!
    Tapes!
    Audio!
    Even phone recordings, after the fact!!!
    And oh my God homeboy was even begging to not record the phone calls. Folks will record you at your lowest just to release it, this hurts me honestly. Messy 50 has even recorded Buck crying to him and posted it online.
    FUCKING MESSY FOLKS!!!

#2 Lancer, Sep 5, 2018
  3. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    You never know how people react to this. You could wake up dead messing around and outing the right one. A man was killed by simply saying he had a crush on a man on Jenny Jones back in the day. You can never be too careful.

People get mad because someone doesn't want them any more or they are being ignored so they try to show what they got on someone else. That's how you burn a bridge for real. There's no chance of rekindling if you broke someone's trust on this issue. So other than 3 weeks of internet fame and morning radio interviews, then what? Who is going to fuck with you after that if they know you'll run and tell what you know for personal gain?

itsumoconfused and SB3 dapped this.
  4. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I just read about this for context.

She said her phone was hacked and her voice was altered. :maxine:

Well if her ig was hacked you can record video outside of ig to post it. 2, it's not hard to use audio computer programs but who would care enough to to alter her voice to say his name versus anyone else's?

Don't record your sexual escapades and this is a non issue.

5. Lancer

Daps Received:
    She posted a video of him calling and begging her to come out with an apology, that this will really hurt his family. Further implicating himself.

#5 Lancer, Sep 5, 2018