Best Posts in Thread: Would Plastic Surgery Turn You Off?

1. GaTekno84

GaTekno84 Squad Member

Daps Received:
    Dating:
    Married
    image.jpeg

I like the picture on the left. Miss me with your body image issues.

mojoreece, SB3, Jai and 4 others dapped this.
  2. OckyDub

OckyDub is a Verified MemberOckyDub I gave the Loc'ness monstah about $3.50
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Homosexual
    Dating:
    Married
    I'm ok with it, if he is okay with it. It's his life and his money. Why do I care?

Deep exhale...I don't have a problem with the first set of photos...BUT this muthafukin last two sets of photos...
    :ravetho:cpnoway:whut::sucka::khart1:

SB3, Aejae, BlackOnyx1 and 3 others dapped this.
  3. Jaa

Jaa
    The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    I generally encourage people to do whatever they want as long as no one gets hurt, though I admit I'd probably be slightly disappointed. I think it's just that the "I'm comfortable in my imperfect skin" or "I worked out and changed my habits to get the body I wanted" narratives just sound better than "I didn't like my body so I got plastic surgery". They first two sound admirable, the latter sounds like throwing money at a problem, which is fine. Why not use it if you have it?

I feel a little messed up about the reaction. I wouldn't chastise Ariel Winter, the 18-year-old that plays the middle child Dunphy on Modern Family, who was "blessed" by puberty and got a breast reduction because she, "...struggled with her endowment since the age of 14, claiming that her breasts 'grew overnight' and caused neck, back and spinal issues...(she) decided to go under the knife in June following years of physical and emotional stress," or Queen Latifah or women who get cut to reduce breast cancer risks. I guess the health reasons seem more justified, though if surgery improves one's mental health that may be just as meaningful.

Jdudre, cypher21, ControlledXaos and 2 others dapped this.
  4. mojoreece

Bae Material The 1000 Daps Club Supporter

Daps Received:
    It would be ok with me just no implants. If it looks unnatural it would be a turn off. The whole idea of plastic surgery is that its suppose to look natural. The two bottom pics clearly went to somebody's basement to get illegal injections.

SB3, Cyrus-Brooks, Jaa and 1 other person dapped this.
  5. Tyroc

Tyroc Deactivated Account

Daps Received:
    If I were dating someone and found out they'd had some sort of surgical enhancement, I would most likely have treated it like I did when the clothes came off and I'd see the weird and or ugly tattoo(s).
    Not to my personal preference but if it made them feel better about himself and it wasn't an addiction or something that they used to draw distracting attention toward themselves, yeah sure, why not?

SB3, Jaa, ControlledXaos and 1 other person dapped this.
  6. ControlledXaos

Squad Veteran Most Valuable Player The 1000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    [​IMG]
    So you are see this dude and he's cool as a fan, hitting the majority of, if not all of your check marks and you find out he's had some surgical enhancement. Not enough where it's obvious but say before, he was flat chested and had implants that just gave him nicer pecs. Sure he still works out but I just wanted a boost.

Or perhaps he wanted a nicer butt going from two bricks on the wall (lol @alton ) to a nice onion but nothing you couldn't see on any other dude. Maybe he had a little lipo to get his stomach flat or got a penis enlargement. Or stomach etching.

upload_2016-2-3_23-15-5.png

Again he didn't get anything done where it's obvious, he's only admitted it to you.

I would not have a problem with it myself. If this brings someone more confidence and self esteem, why not? Women are always running to get boobs and butts done and there's a growing market for male procedures now. As long as it doesn't turn into something where the fixing is always via surgery is always the solution because that's an addiction we have all seen in the public.

Let's me be clear here. I'm not one for a dude making his lips more plump, butt injections on really disproportionate levels, or along the lines of synthlol injections.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

SB3, DFW Brutha, Jaa and 1 other person dapped this.