Best Posts in Thread: Yeah We Like MEN & Yeah We Like BOOTY, But...

1. Nicholan

Nicholan Squad Member

Daps Received:
    I was browsing through one of my favorite Bloggers website, Jamari Fox, when I stumbled across a post about this guy with a nice shape, but most importantly -- a nice ass.

Before I continue, check out the link HERE.
    If that doesn't work, then try this link:
    Work Those Brazilian Bunz Out | inside jamari fox

Can we agree that his ass looks amazing? Okay great---

But something about him just wasn't doing it for me. It's the subtle nuances that turn me off. It wasn't the tights, it was the WALK. I've always had an issue with men who flaunt their asses in the the same way a woman would. It completely makes me go limp. Lol...

I'd much rather watch a man in tights running up and down the football field lol

[​IMG]

Of course, we all do things to attract who we want, sexually. For example, I heard a joke a few years back during the early signs of Fall and heterosexual men were excited because it was "leggings season." LOL..meaning women would start wearing leggings showing off their curves.

Comparing this with the world of same gender loving men, do you feel as though some guys do a little TOO much to flaunt their cake OR do you find it sexy, for instance, how the guy in the video chose to present his backside (I'm assuming for his followers?).

Disclaimer: I'm all for the idea of "to each is own" so there is never any judgement with me. It's a bit tricky talking about certain things within the community because you never know who you may offend. If I was a heterosexual man talking about things that turn me off in a women, it wouldn't offend anyone because I would be talking to a bunch of hetero men lol. So it is tricky having this type of talk, but it is something that is always on my mind so...yeah.

#1 Nicholan, Feb 13, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2017