YouTube to Stream ‘Real Time With Bill Maher’ Premiere

Discussion in 'Race, Religion, Science and Politics' started by Nick Delmacy, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Nick Delmacy

Nick Delmacy is a Verified MemberNick Delmacy Da Architect
    Site Founder The 10000 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Orientation:
    Gay
    Dating:
    Not looking
    [​IMG]

UPDATED: Gifted a controversial new president to take shots at, Real Time With Bill Maher starts off season 15 Jan. 20 on HBO. The program airs live 10-11 p.m. ET (tape-delayed for PT), and the debut will stream live on YouTube.

The season premiere, showcasing a new set, has Jane Fonda as the top-of-show guest, Keith Olbermann as the mid-show guest, and economic equality advocate Heather McGhee, presidential historian Jon Meacham and former Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez around the table.

Real Time With Bill Maher has been renewed through 2018. Maher headlined his first comedy special on HBO in 1989 and has starred in ten solo specials to date.

The veteran comic and satirist is also an executive producer on the Vice news mag, which returns for its fifth season on HBO Feb. 24.

Exec producers on Real Time are Maher, Scott Carter, Sheila Griffiths, Brad Grey, Marc Gurvitz, Dean E. Johnsen and Billy Martin.

2. Michael

The 100 Daps Club

Daps Received:
    Derek Zulanders Center For Kids Who Cant Read Good
    I love Bill Maher. I preferred his show Politically Incorrect, but this does it's job. I saw most of last nights episode and then passed out.